Save Game For The Palace..

Hey has anyone got a save game for the palace assault? im there at the moment and i kinda f*ked it up:p i dont want to fight the jedi i want to reunite him with the other jedi but nooooooo it didnt happen as i planned it so could someone help me out here please? ta:)

Hey has anyone got a save game for the palace assault? im there at the moment and i kinda f*ked it up:p i dont want to fight the jedi i want to reunite him with the other jedi but nooooooo it didnt happen as i planned it so could someone help me out here please? ta:)

I'm guessing you sided with General Vaklu, and now you have to fight Kevar? If so, don't sweat it, even if you're light side. It doesn't change much, and you'll still get the lightside ending.

I'm guessing you sided with General Vaklu, and now you have to fight Kevar? If so, don't sweat it, even if you're light side. It doesn't change much, and you'll still get the lightside ending.

yep spot on,i dont care about the ending just means i gotta fight the other jedi...which i didnt really want to do,you got any idea how to kill the jedi whos with the queen? ta for anyhelp :huh: