Requests about SDK and cheat codes' issues

Hello !

I knew, by browsing many forums dedicated to Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic II : The Sith Lords, that there's an issue in the "cheats system" of the new Obsidian Entertainment game which hide all commands entered in the console. So, if you try to type a command, like "Whereami" - To locate exactly your character in the current level -, you can not read the co-ordinates of your hero, which is very embarrassing to create new MOD's, to spawn footlockers, merchants, enemies, etc... :(

It would be great that SW : KotOR II's developers create a patch to correct this invisibility... :p

Next, I just want to know if an SDK for the "sequel of the 2003's Game of the Year" will be released... :o

Finally, I hope that KotOR II's creators shall hear my call... :shifty:

:) Is there somebody here ?... :p

try PMing a dev directly, they have been avoiding the boards since TSL hit the shelves in dec. so they more than likely wont even see this.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Thank you Darth333 !

The discussion about your armband continue here. o:)

Stargate: 2000, you said :

try PMing a dev directly, they have been avoiding the boards since TSL hit the shelves in dec. so they more than likely wont even see this.

Would you have developers' names to give me ? :blink:

Hello !

I knew, by browsing many forums dedicated to Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic II : The Sith Lords, that there's an issue in the "cheats system" of the new Obsidian Entertainment game which hide all commands entered in the console. So, if you try to type a command, like "Whereami" - To locate exactly your character in the current level -, you can not read the co-ordinates of your hero, which is very embarrassing to create new MOD's, to spawn footlockers, merchants, enemies, etc...  :ermm:

It would be great that SW : KotOR II's developers create a patch to correct this invisibility...  :-

Next, I just want to know if an SDK for the "sequel of the 2003's Game of the Year" will be released...  :o

Finally, I hope that KotOR II's creators shall hear my call...  :blink:

even if so the DEVs dont support mods or the making of them so they may not even bother to help you BIO was the same way