Help???

Okay, I've been having problems with the game freezing on me continually after a certain point in the game. Everytime this happens, I have to do a hard restart of my computer. I've been trying to play through it (restarting the computer and all after it happens). I updated my video (Geforce2 Ultra) and sound (creative audio pci) drivers in the hopes that this would fix this and as I'm sure everyone can guess they didn't. Anyway I kept on playing. One time after a crash, I went to the game website to look around and the comp froze and I had to do a hard restart. What's going on?

This never happened before I got the game so I'm wondering what's going on. Anyone else.

Comp specs

1.67 g processor

512 ddr ram

Geforce 2 ultra 64m video

Creative Audio PCI sound

Okay, I've been having problems with the game freezing on me continually after a certain point in the game.  Everytime this happens, I have to do a hard restart of my computer.  I've been trying to play through it (restarting the computer and all after it happens).  I updated my video (Geforce2 Ultra) and sound (creative audio pci) drivers in the hopes that this would fix this and as I'm sure everyone can guess they didn't.  Anyway I kept on playing.  One time after a crash, I went to the game website to look around and the comp froze and I had to do a hard restart.  What's going on?

This never happened before I got the game so I'm wondering what's going on.  Anyone else.

Comp specs

1.67 g processor

512  ddr ram

Geforce 2 ultra 64m video

Creative Audio PCI sound

try disabling your sound card just as a test

control panel

system

hardware tab

device manager

double click sound, video, game controllers

right click on entry labeled after your sound card and choose disable

try the game again, obviously you will have no sound obviously but it may narrow the problem down to your sound card if the freezing stops