Telos swoop racing bug?

I have a problem with swoop racing on Telos (at least). When I enter the race, everything seems normal, but when the light turns green and I accelerate, the swoop starts flying! It jumps few meters up above the ground. I can control it, but i'm not able to win anything cuz i can't hit the boost pads. Does anybody else have the same prob? I hope they'll release a BIIIIIIIIIIIIG patch VERY soon...

my comp is:

AMD Athlon XP 2000+

768mb DDR 266

Club 3D Radeon 9700 128mb (Catalyst 5.2 work pretty good, 2D things sometimes start to flicker but changin details to med and back to high corrects this. Also game's slow at certain places, haven't got to oppen fields yet though...)

I have a problem with swoop racing on Telos (at least). When I enter the race, everything seems normal, but when the light turns green and I accelerate, the swoop starts flying! It jumps few meters up above the ground. I can control it, but i'm not able to win anything cuz i can't hit the boost pads. Does anybody else have the same prob? I hope they'll release a BIIIIIIIIIIIIG patch VERY soon...

my comp is:

AMD Athlon XP 2000+

768mb DDR 266

Club 3D Radeon 9700 128mb (Catalyst 5.2 work pretty good, 2D things sometimes start to flicker but changin details to med and back to high corrects this. Also game's slow at certain places, haven't got to oppen fields yet though...)

i have seen posts on this on the LA support forum, might want to check there

http://forums.lucasarts.com/forum.jspa?forumID=50

i think i saw a temporary solution but yes, seems that the races there are bugged completely... it would never accept any of my times after i forfeited once

even if i beat a top score

wonder if it is only telos, don't see anyone complaining about the other ones *shrug*

I've experienced this problem on all worlds. The swoop bike starts at the jump height, as soon as the green light shows. It's an intermittent problem, sometimes if I hit an obstacle or accelerate into a wall for long enough, the bike will drop down to normal racing height and I can continue the race, but in the time it takes to hit the obstacle, and drop down, I've already lost the race. Sometimes not even this tactic works.

I really liked swoop racing in KoToR I, and I was looking forward to it in this game.