Class Level up and Prestige Class Level up

Are you asking if you can level when you level or do you level when you level. Or is it when you level do level a level as in your prestige class something something Jedi? :sorcerer:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That's correct. In addition, your feat and force power obtainment start over at the new prestige class standard. For example, let's say you reached level 15, got a feat and power at that level up and then talked to Kreia and become prestige class Level 1, at that level up you would get a new feat, force power, etc or whatever corresponds with being a level 1 in you new Prestige class. Had you remained your old class (Level 16 let's say) you probably would not have gotten a new feat.

This works exactly like it did in KOTOR1, so its important to note that you are OVERALL a Level 16 Character (15 +1 =16), so the XP required to now go up another level (Prestige Class Level 2 or Character Level 17) would reflect that amount of additional XP, which is greater than the XP normally required to advance from Character Level 1 to Character 2. Its also important to note that you DO NOT have to accept a prestige class...just make sure you never reach the proper alignment and/or influence with Kreia.

Hammer.