In-Game problem

I got this game to day and it all plays all fine right up to the part where you control T3 for the second time (yeah that close to the begining).. the problem is, as soon as i go down the ramp kill those droids, then go through that door.. I get 1 FPS, my droid starts spinning when I try moving, and when I let go of my keys, it wont move at all.

I also tried bypassing it so i didnt have to go to that part of the station by giving myself some spikes to unlock that door, but same there, as soon as i get to the lower part, I lag like crazy.. then the droid just freezes.

Whats wrong? :thumbsup:

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

I got this game to day and it all plays all fine right up to the part where you control T3 for the second time (yeah that close to the begining).. the problem is, as soon as i go down the ramp kill those droids, then go through that door.. I get 1 FPS, my droid starts spinning when I try moving, and when I let go of my keys, it wont move at all.

I also tried bypassing it so i didnt have to go to that part of the station by giving myself some spikes to unlock that door, but same there, as soon as i get to the lower part, I lag like crazy.. then the droid just freezes.

Whats wrong? :thumbsup:

I have the same problem with a 9600XT/256 and both my old cats from last year, and the latest ones they've released.

I have the same problem with a 9600XT/256 and both my old cats from last year, and the latest ones they've released.

so what do i do? when i look at my task manager, it says cpu 100% all the time.

I have a Radeon 9200SE, 640 MB RAM (yeah I'm getting more soon.) AMD Duron 1.3ghz.. I should be getting a new one sometime soon, but then, I'd probably need a new motherboard and a whole bunch of new stuff..

I didnt think I'd need new stuff since it was happening once on KotOR1 (just on Taris) but I got past that by setting my graphics to the low settings.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."