KOTOR2 Early Review ak Bashings, Smashings, & More

Okay, the title is kinda harsh; but meh. It deserves it... If you are a fanboy prepare to whine a lot or simply ignore the thread. If you are trying to be reasonable; you'll do this too. Only I can win this thread. Why? It's my review. SUCKERS! Anyways, selffarting aside, here is my super duper mini review that covers Ebon Hawk/Peragus.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............

SOME SPOILERS BELOW:

Graphics/Sound/Music: Let's start with the less important stuff first. Music is cool. Opening them is awesome; the rest is solid and probably even better than the original so far. Sounds is exactly the same. Graphics are a mixed bag - the backgrounds are seemingly uglier than the original though the characters do look better.

Main Story: WOW! This story is deep. People want you dead. Hahaha. You are the last remaining Jedi... but, you aren't a jedi or are you? And, the other Jedi aren't Jedi either. Whatever. As a side quest, this first part would be ok; but as the start of the game; it's just lame. Geez.. everyone knows you aren't the last jedi; but they pretend that's the case. Bah.

Murder Mystery: Though; the guilty party was obvious; it was still amusing to run around with your head cut off looking over the all the recordings.

Combat: *Yawn* Boring. Makes KOTOR1's combat seem like the hardest combat ever. It was easy plain, and simple. I died once, and that's only because I didn't bother using medpacs at all. ie. I got real lazy due to boredom. I hope the combat gets better and more varied.. and, no, the sith assassins don't cut it all. All they brought to the table was more experience and a chance to use stun. <>

Game Balance: I think the game forgot about this important aspect. The Item creation is utterly useless and unneeded. I used it once just for practice. Uograding using the work bench is still useful at least.

I already have tons of medpaks, mines, grenades, and verything else. And, oh, reaching level 8 in about 6 hours (and a good portion of that time wasting due to bugs) is piss poor. Even KOTOR, it was about 8 levels in about 12 hours. Impressive indeed!

While, later on, you'll see I like the skill useage in the game, balance with skills is ridiculous. As a Sentinel, I can pratically max out all availble skills with intelligence 14 - I imagine a Sentinel with 18+ intelligence being bored and annoyed that there isn't enough skills to waste their points on. Hell, even in NWN at level 40 with super intelligence you could never DREAM of maxing out your skill ranks. Bah.

Now, the feats are fun. Your character gets like half dozen free feats for either undescernible reasons (critical strike, power attack) or for bull**** make believe reasons ("War Veteran").

And, oh btw, there is no way according to your character's history, should you have been level 1. LAME! And, no, being unconcious for a bit is not enough. At least with Revan, you actually had a mind wipe.. unless I find out it was done this time too.

Dialogue: Ahh.. Something positive. Overall, the dialogue is solid. In some parts, it's very good. Alas, some of it just seems to be someone trying to write something 'deep' and it coming off wrong.

Skill Useage: Can't complain too much if at all. This is one of the main redeeming factors of the game. Awesome. Ability scores too.

Inconsistences: They're all over. One prime example is a convo with Kreia. Paraphrased it goes like this: "I'm not a Jedi"... "Don't be so sure about that. You are the last remaining Jedi." "But, I left the order." "But, the order never left you." ... a little while later in the same convo... "We must find other Jedi. They might be able to help" ... "They are no longer Jedi"

WTF? WTF? WTF? WTF? That isn't deep. That is convoluted, and plain old retardism.

Another piss poor thing is when leaving in Ebon Hawk you tell Atton to NOT blow up the asteroids as it might kill any remaining miners; but he does it (or something convuted happens) anyways. Whatever.

There are more examples; but I won't bug ya about them..

Characters: Main PC - So far fetched in it's whateverness. Half the time you get to choose your past; the other half someone has to tell you about yourself always with the exuse it's because of your 'concussion' that you forgot this valuable information. Whatever. The fact you start at level with no force powers; but "magically" have them returned to you at level 2 is just plain lame.

Kreia - Meh. This character is a mess. Another 'soul link. Woo hoo! The writing tries to make her seem intelligent and worldly; but she comes off fake and foolish and nonsenical. You want a real example of an intelligent oldster that imparts knowledge to the PC please see KOTOR1.

Atton - The same as Kreia. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. He makes Carth seem cool. However, I must admit two line sof his did make me laugh and/or smile. The best being: "Don't tell me I'm going to prison again!" R00fles! The line right after that was cool to. Otherwise, a completely useless character.

T3-M4: I like him/it. Not much more can be said then that. He's cool. He's funny. And, I love defending him when the two REAL idiots insult him. I mean, seriously, only idiots go out of their way to insult a droid. This guy is cool, and wayyyyyy better than he was in part one. Though; his "tagalog" workshop only gets half marks from me.. Overall, he si easily the best joinable npc of the three. Impressive considering I found him to be the 'worst"'in the original.

HK50 - Well, I'm a fool and I'm smart. I was smart because I realized within 1 second that he was responsible for what occured on the mining faculty. *yawn* I was stupid, however, 'cause for some reason I mistoke him for HK47. Geez.. And, here I thought that HK47 was an "unique" droid. Guess not. All HKs are EXACTLY like him. And, oh, when you call someone Master treat them as one. Still, overall, he was often funny and cool. Thumbs up.

Scion - Lame. Malak. Wannabe. Only uglier and some type of inhumane voice. Bah. Boring. Not gonna waste time discussing this dink.

Influence: It's good. Not as geat as some claim it is; but not as bad as I feared it would be. A nice addition to the game; but can be twinked.

Control: I'd like to control my character please. Half of my time should not be controlling another even if it's a cool droid.

Bugs: Muahaha. The Bug Man striketh. This game is buggy. Characetrs doing a funky dance non stop is not cool. NPCs standing around corners 5 'blocks' back is not cool. AI commands not working as commanded is NOT cool. When I tell Kreia to use her powers; you know, i'd like her to use her powers. R00fles! Good thing the game is easy. One good thing to say bug wise; I've experience zero actual crashes. That's a first for a game..

The Areas: Ebon Hawk/Tutorial - Perfectly. Acceptable. Tutorial. I'd put it on par with the originals' except for the fact you don't even control your actual character. Otherwise, cool. I did love the 'space walk' though.

Peragus - Eh. Some of it was nice - When you met Kreia as I actually thought she was ok; and the 'mine walk' again. I love wathcing the Harbinger docking and the old tapes of the deaders was alright. However, the actual action itself was simply boring. Yay. Walk down corrider after corrider destroying robots. Woopitydodah.

Harbinger - Same as Peragus; but it defines the word pointless. Simply boring, and Scion's appearance was just plain. I really wish him and Kreia simply had sex, had babies, ate them, then murdered each other while they were myseriosuly locked in that room/corrider. Bah. No such luck.

Telos - Really, really early here; but ti has potential. My biggest beef with this is the two calls you recieved right after the other. Talk about lameness. At least there won't be endless fighting here... I hope..

Overall. I dunno. It may seem i'm complaining a lot and I am; but the game isn't completely horrible. I'd rank it about where I'd rank NWN and TOEE (if TOEE wasn't so buggy either) if it wasn't buggy.The game, imo, will be a game that I will likely finish; but grudgingly so. Only because, there's *just* enough about it that I like to finish and unlike TOEE which had a wholly crappy story but great combat; KOTOR2 has crappy combat; but a solid story with good role-playing to keep me motivated.

Hopefully, it'll improve...

P.S. I'll likely do a "character" thread later. All you need to know is that I'm an 8th level Sentinel which super skills, and good stats (S10, D14, C12, I14, W14,C16).

Enjoy.

P.S.S. The above post *may* contain some spoilers. <>

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Your post-post-script should've come first, Volo, for those who haven't played the game yet...

As to your review, you are entitled to your opinion, but I would like to tell you that much of what you are complaining about is addressed later in the game, and the results are often quite different than what you "believe" in the beginning.

"Your post-post-script should've come first, Volo, for those who haven't played the game yet..."

I gave a spoiler warning at the beginning...

"As to your review, you are entitled to your opinion,"

Of course.

"but I would like to tell you that much of what you are complaining about is addressed later in the game, and the results are often quite different than what you "believe" in the beginning."

Maybe. That's why this is an "Early Review"; and not a "Later Review". :D

And, I doubt the easy combat, and the bugs will be explained later. <>

Graphics/Sound/Music: Let's start with the less important stuff first. Music is cool. Opening them is awesome; the rest is solid and probably even better than the original so far. Sounds is exactly the same. Graphics are a mixed bag - the backgrounds are seemingly uglier than the original though the characters do look better.

I agree.

Main Story: WOW! This story is deep. People want you dead. Hahaha. You are the last remaining Jedi... but, you aren't a jedi or are you? And, the other Jedi aren't Jedi either. Whatever. As a side quest, this first part would be ok; but as the start of the game; it's just lame. Geez.. everyone knows you aren't the last jedi; but they pretend that's the case. Bah.

The importance of the 'Last Jedi' in regards to the Sith has to do with what the Jedi stand for - the struggle of light and dark. Your character is the only Jedi who didin't go into hiding after the Jedi Civil War and who didn't join Revan after the Mandalorian Wars either. The Jedi who went into hiding ceased to be Jedi in that regard as they no longer actively battle against the Dark Side. Convolute perhaps, but it is explained. Play it a little longer, and you'll see.

Murder Mystery: Though; the guilty party was obvious; it was still amusing to run around with your head cut off looking over the all the recordings.

Yeah, Peragus was basically *yawn*. Those recordings onlyl go so far and is no substitue for an life-like intro like Taris. Even the level maps on Peragus were indistinguisable.

Combat: *Yawn* Boring. Makes KOTOR1's combat seem like the hardest combat ever. It was easy plain, and simple. I died once, and that's only because I didn't bother using medpacs at all. ie. I got real lazy due to boredom. I hope the combat gets better and more varied.. and, no, the sith assassins don't cut it all. All they brought to the table was more experience and a chance to use stun. <>

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for the infernal manic VP regeneration! Ugh! No challenge = No fun (at least in terms of the combat facet).

Game Balance: I think the game forgot about this important aspect. The Item creation is utterly useless and unneeded. I used it once just for practice. Uograding using the work bench is still useful at least.

I already have tons of medpaks, mines, grenades, and verything else. And, oh, reaching level 8 in about 6 hours (and a good portion of that time wasting due to bugs) is piss poor. Even KOTOR, it was about 8 levels in about 12 hours. Impressive indeed! 

Useless? Depends on your point of view. Sure, you don't really need

it per say, but from a 'power-gaming' perspective, certain items can only be made with the labstation/workbench (especially due to the randomness of the loot generator)

While, later on, you'll see I like the skill useage in the game, balance with skills is ridiculous. As a Sentinel, I can pratically max out all availble skills with intelligence 14 - I imagine a Sentinel with 18+ intelligence being bored and annoyed that there isn't enough skills to waste their points on. Hell, even in NWN at level 40 with super intelligence you could never DREAM of maxing out your skill ranks. Bah.

100% with you there, Volo. The Sentinely with 14 int is simply overkill. Not only does it have the Guardian BaB from K1, but now you'll have more skills than you know what to do with. Don't waste the points raising int to 18; instead raise con to 18 so you can use the D-pachkage Implants. :p

Now, the feats are fun. Your character gets like half dozen free feats for either undescernible reasons (critical strike, power attack) or for bull**** make believe reasons ("War Veteran").

Yup. I suspect it's all part of a running joke to make Jedi Classes indistinguisable. <_<

And, oh btw, there is no way according to your character's history, should you have been level 1. LAME! And, no, being unconcious for a bit is not enough. At least with Revan, you actually had a mind wipe.. unless I find out it was done this time too. 

Acually there is - at least partially to an extent in not all the way to level 1. You see Volly, this Jedi lost his connection to the Force. We don't really know how badly these Jedi rely on the Force; they use it as a guide and ally in almost everything they do, and in almost every perception that they use. Without it, they're nothing more than a man, a woman or a child. All will be revealed. :thumbsup:

Dialogue: Ahh.. Something positive. Overall, the dialogue is solid. In some parts, it's very good. Alas, some of it just seems to be someone trying to write something 'deep' and it coming off wrong.

In other words, Philosophical in a very Matrix sort of way. :)

Skill Useage: Can't complain too much if at all. This is one of the main redeeming factors of the game. Awesome. Ability scores too.

Without a doubt. It ranged from item creation to dialogue options to opening new quests. Good stuff.

Okay, this is getting too damn long, so I'll finish this later. :-"

manthing2.jpg

Yeah, I haven't died once but have had about 10+ boot from quicksave due to desktop crashes. I save alot, but not because I'm afraid to die. I am thinking about turning up the difficulty, but the weird thing is that most worthy enemies make every save! They should at least miss more than criticals. This makes force powers that have saves (such as stun, stasis, whirlwind, choke and others pretty much wasted on tough opponents) I'm moving over to force lightning which is way too deadly.

The Item creation is utterly useless and unneeded. I used it once just for practice. Uograding using the work bench is still useful at least.

I disagree, it is both useful and entertaining -but has it's faults

The item creation is unecessarily complex. The best strategy is to buy repair kits at 25cr and convert them to components at a 1:1 ratio. Because items such as armor that are worth several hundred credits are also converted at a 1:1 ratio. Since most of the upgrades cannot be found randomly it is best to use a high skill player or NPC to construct lightsaber, armor, blaster, and melee upgrades. It just sucks that you have to spend so much time navigating menus and converting items, you should be able to purchase components directly at some variable price.

Overall, I find the game very enjoyable. But the begining was rocky, I was often confused and the backstory, as volo pointed out, was pretty weak. Fortunately the main plot has, in my opinion, gotten tighter and more interesting. Bao-dur (or whatever his name is), is by far my favorite NPC. Got it General? Combat is weak, but non-lightsaber combat is varied and more useful. In fact I did not get the lightsaber until I was lvl12/13. Once again, melee weapons are superior. Another beef I have with the game is the rapid level advancement. It makes no sence and seems unecessary.

Some of the writing and moral choices have been excellent, I would even say on par with planescape or even better. Although I never found planescape to offer such complex moral choices anyway.

:thumbsup: Obsidian, I'm checking in for the next couple hours.

"The importance of the 'Last Jedi' in regards to the Sith has to do with what the Jedi stand for - the struggle of light and dark. Your character is the only Jedi who didin't go into hiding after the Jedi Civil War and who didn't join Revan after the Mandalorian Wars either. The Jedi who went into hiding ceased to be Jedi in that regard as they no longer actively battle against the Dark Side. Convolute perhaps, but it is explained. Play it a little longer, and you'll see."

That's funny. Your character was no longer battling the Dark Side either. Afterall, you had been in exile for a good 10 years. Heck, you gave up/lost your sabre; lost your connection to your force. Bottom line, they made an enemy they didn't need. You were no longer a Jedi. No. logic. there. at. all.

"Useless? Depends on your point of view. Sure, you don't really need

it per say, but from a 'power-gaming' perspective, certain items can only be made with the labstation/workbench (especially due to the randomness of the loot generator)"

Eh. Useless may be a tad harsh; but its definitely not adding to the game as much as I did. Since this my first time through; I won't be noticing the random loot too much until I get stuff that doesn't make sense..

"Acually there is - at least partially to an extent in not all the way to level 1. You see Volly, this Jedi lost his connection to the Force. We don't really know how badly these Jedi rely on the Force; they use it as a guide and ally in almost everything they do, and in almost every perception that they use. Without it, they're nothing more than a man, a woman or a child. All will be revealed."

Uhuh. For some reasons I have my doubt. <> Espiically consideirng how easy you recconect to the force. :thumbsup:

"Without a doubt. It ranged from item creation to dialogue options to opening new quests. Good stuff."

Just to have something positive in this reply, yeah, skill useage is awesome.

i think it feels just like the original but with better writing

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

"The importance of the 'Last Jedi' in regards to the Sith has to do with what the Jedi stand for - the struggle of light and dark. Your character is the only Jedi who didin't go into hiding after the Jedi Civil War and who didn't join Revan after the Mandalorian Wars either. The Jedi who went into hiding ceased to be Jedi in that regard as they no longer actively battle against the Dark Side. Convolute perhaps, but it is explained. Play it a little longer, and you'll see."

That's funny. Your character was no longer battling the Dark Side either. Afterall, you had been in exile for a good 10 years. Heck, you gave up/lost your sabre; lost your connection to your force. Bottom line, they made an enemy they didn't need. You were no longer a Jedi. No. logic. there. at. all.

The thing is you didnt choose to come out of your exile.

Someone "leaked" you to the the sith, that's why the sith think you are the last jedi

As it has been said it will be explained more later. The story has it flaws but that isnt one of of them.

Funny review, sounds like Volourn is a member of the staff at somethingawful.com. One nitpick though:

When leaving Peragus on the Ebon Hawk, the Harbinger destroys the asteroids and the station if you choose to keep the distance. Not Atton.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"The thing is you didnt choose to come out of your exile. "BLANK" As it has been said it will be explained more later. The story has it flaws but that isnt one of of them."

That's my point. The Sith should have relaized with thier research that the PC was no threat to them yet the go after you anyways basically making you a threat. The Sith have enough enemies; did they have to create another one/ Guess they needed a challenge. :D

"Funny review, sounds like Volourn is a member of the staff at somethingawful.com."

LOL As for your nitpick, well, that's why I mention the 'convoluted' thing. I figured something like that even though it's not explained/shown exactly what happens. Meh. Why bother getting you the option(s) to ask Atton not to do it like 3 times in one convo when its obvious it'll be destroyed anyways. 'Tis silly and wasteful. I guess they just had to have the Peragus destroyed and to show how "evil" Sion is. R00fles!

there is logic. although youre cut off from the force (ie. cannot use the force to begin with), your presense in the force, as you grow stronger, becomes apparent. the reason the sith hunt you is for 2 reasons: 1)the other jedi are in hiding, thus "hiding" their force presense, whereas the exile is just a big walking "look at me! i have force powers!" sign, and 2)*very spoilerish. if you want to wait until you finish the game to read this part*

kreia set the events in motion, using you to draw out those who cast her out (both the jedi council and the sith lords, sion and nihilus). she knew that the more you regained your force ability, the the easier it would be to draw her enemies out

YOU ARE THE LAST JEDI (even though you are neither a Jedi any longer and there ar eother Jedis still around!)

If there's one thing I'll take awya from this game; it'll be that line.

im surprised at you volo. youre taking that line too literally. i already stated above why youre the one the sith are hunting, and furthermore, once you actually play the ENTIRE game, the dialogue will fill in why that line is used.

honestly, like i said on codex, you might want to play through the entire game before finding faults with certain plotpoints, because most of what youve already complained about, storywise, is explained throughout the game.

Yeah, well done Volly. Your analysis is absolutely correct...albeit one minor detail - the Sith still think you're a Jedi (well acording to Kreia anyway). Wait, why the hell does Sion then call you 'Exile"? This makes no logical sense at all. :ermm:

Kreia - Meh. This character is a mess. Another 'soul link. Woo hoo! The writing tries to make her seem intelligent and worldly; but she comes off fake and foolish and nonsenical. You want a real example of an intelligent oldster that imparts knowledge to the PC please see KOTOR1.

This character develops at an exponential rate. Trust me. ;)

Atton - The same as Kreia. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. He makes Carth seem cool. However, I must admit two line sof his did make me laugh and/or smile. The best being: "Don't tell me I'm going to prison again!" R00fles! The line right after that was cool to. Otherwise, a completely useless character.

Atton does have some Comedy Gold lines in the game that are only surpassed by everyone's HK droid. :-"

T3-M4: I like him/it. Not much more can be said then that. He's cool. He's funny. And, I love defending him when the two REAL idiots insult him. I mean, seriously, only idiots go out of their way to insult a droid. This guy is cool, and wayyyyyy better than he was in part one. Though; his "tagalog" workshop only gets half marks from me.. Overall, he si easily the best joinable npc of the three. Impressive considering I found him to be the 'worst"'in the original.

The little guy really has his moments to shine in this game. You think hes'cool now? Wait 'till later on! :cool:

HK50 - Well, I'm a fool and I'm smart. I was smart because I realized within 1 second that he was responsible for what occured on the mining faculty. *yawn* I was stupid, however, 'cause for some reason I mistoke him for HK47. Geez.. And, here I thought that HK47 was an "unique" droid. Guess not. All HKs are EXACTLY like him. And, oh, when you call someone Master treat them as one. Still, overall, he was often funny and cool. Thumbs up.

The 'un-uniqueness' is explained later on. Unfortunateley, they cut out the main quest pertaining to the HK's, i.e. the

HK factory

. <_<

Scion - Lame. Malak. Wannabe. Only uglier and some type of inhumane voice. Bah. Boring. Not gonna waste time discussing this dink.

I'm sure you'll just dig the love-hate dominatrix thing. :(

manthing2.jpg

In regards to random loot, I already ran into something silly in the first playthrough.

I got the Circlet of Saresh from K1... twice. I checked, and sure enough, there were two of what should be a UNIQUE item in my inventory.

They should have items that unique marked to not spawn more than once.

"Yeah, well done Volly. Your analysis is absolutely correct...albeit one minor detail - the Sith still think you're a Jedi (well acording to Kreia anyway). Wait, why the hell does Sion then call you 'Exile"? This makes no logical sense at all."

Amen. I'm glad youa ren't blindly defending that part. Those who do are more annoying than Krea, Atton, and Carth combined. :D

"This character develops at an exponential rate. Trust me."

She's improved somewhat. She's still not as clever as she thinks she is.

The only reason I use her is because of being pre spoiled about what she offers you. :)

"I'm sure you'll just dig the love-hate dominatrix thing."

Nah. I already have Handmaiden for that. <> :o:wub: :"> :o

"In regards to random loot, I already ran into something silly in the first playthrough.

I got the Circlet of Saresh from K1... twice. I checked, and sure enough, there were two of what should be a UNIQUE item in my inventory.

They should have items that unique marked to not spawn more than once."

Agreed. Not to mention getting Jedi robs from random thugs on the street..

"I'm sure you'll just dig the love-hate dominatrix thing."

Nah. I already have Handmaiden for that. <> :o  :wub:  :">  :o

Yeah, those Echani chicks simply dig the whole masocistic thing. So if you want her to care for you even more, simply beat your Handmaiden! ^_^ :wub: :"> :o

"In regards to random loot, I already ran into something silly in the first playthrough.

They should have items that unique marked to not spawn more than once."

Agreed. Not to mention getting Jedi robs from random thugs on the street..

Oh God, more random loot generator woes.... Don't get me started on how much I hate this infernal random loot crap! Wasn't it either you or Doomy that had a thread a while back on how this feature should have been implemented? Something along the lines of certain types of foes should cycle through certain types of dropped items, or somesuch?

manthing2.jpg

That was Hades, and I agree with him 100% as well. Don't get me started on animals who have 'swallowed' light sabre crystals or worst yet swords... <>

P.S. Handmaiden is ALL mine!!!

Oh God, more random loot generator woes....  Don't get me started on how much I hate this infernal random loot crap!  Wasn't it either you or Doomy that had a thread a while back on how this feature should have been implemented?  Something along the lines of certain types of foes should cycle through certain types of dropped items, or somesuch?

that would have made much, much more sense.

random items, but within a specific category, such as all lighsaber stuff randomly generated among the different dark jedi/sith enemies, and/or bins/lockers in force specific areas (korriban academy, jedi enclave, etc.).

"

"

Blame Kreia. Finish the game, Volo.

"

Uhuh. For some reasons I have my doubt. <> Espiically consideirng how easy you recconect to the force. :ermm:

"

"Inconsistences: They're all over. One prime example is a convo with Kreia. Paraphrased it goes like this: "I'm not a Jedi"... "Don't be so sure about that. You are the last remaining Jedi." "But, I left the order." "But, the order never left you." ... a little while later in the same convo... "We must find other Jedi. They might be able to help" ... "They are no longer Jedi"

"

There are a bunch of twisty plotty things later on that explain much of your confusion.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Well i got to bash the swoop race.Not that its bugged either.ITs just to frigin long the race track-- to hard and 2 fast.7 gears is a bit much --on top of that the red floating blocks.If i was 16 years old and had fast reflexes i wouldnt be bitchin.But it is a bit overdone -gee why dont you just give me some blasters on my racer so i can shoot the red things IDEA.

Just wondering what the pirze was to since i skipped it.<spoiler>

Why dont you just insert god mode and let me fly over the top of everything come patch time :ermm:

That was Hades, and I agree with him 100% as well. Don't get me started on animals who have 'swallowed' light sabre crystals or worst yet swords... <>

P.S. Handmaiden is ALL mine!!!

I was always amused to see an animal that had swallowed a thermal detonator... I mean... All you do is press the button and it goes off. The animal should blow up when I hit him....

Though really, does the average PC really have the time to gut everything he kills? It's more like.... hey, that animal has a rifle stuck to his back!

"There are a bunch of twisty plotty things later on that explain much of your confusion."

I'm not confused. The game is.

I'm not the last Non jedi Jedi no matter how you cry. That aprt is lame just like the 'collect x items' main quest.

R00fles!

"There are a bunch of twisty plotty things later on that explain much of your confusion."

I'm not confused. The game is.

I'm not the last Non jedi Jedi no matter how you cry. That aprt is lame just like the 'collect x items' main quest.

R00fles!

You're the last KNOWN jedi Volo. The other jedi are in hiding. You're the only dude roaming around in the open. I don't see why you're confused about that.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.