I need help! pls

I have recently puchased kotor2, and it aint working..

i installed the game and all, but when i am done with character creation. the game will after show the intro movie and that's great and all.. now heres is where the problem shows. after the movie the screen is black and i cant do nothin', its after the movies the game does it.. that i know because i installed the game on my friends computer, there i started the game and made a save put it on a floppy disc.. i ran in to the problem not much later in the game, when i saw a zombie looking fella, in a space ship (also a movie).. and i want to play Pls help!

sincerly yours

Hamselc'v

You're gonna need to give specs before anyone can help... but having said that, you're not alone with this problem... the only downside to that is that nobody I've heard knows how to fix it yet... Of course, if it is just after cut scenes and not throughout the game, then that means it might me fixed by a patch... if we get a patch...

P.s. don't spose u cud send us that save game??

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

You're gonna need to give specs before anyone can help... but having said that, you're not alone with this problem... the only downside to that is that nobody I've heard knows how to fix it yet...

ok, i will try to explain further.. after the intro movie, the game should jump to the part where your character is in that kolto-tank, but it doesent the screen just turnes black.. i am atm not able to send the game since im afar from home where i have it :p..

You're gonna need to give specs before anyone can help... but having said that, you're not alone with this problem... the only downside to that is that nobody I've heard knows how to fix it yet...

ok, i will try to explain further.. after the intro movie, the game should jump to the part where your character is in that kolto-tank, but it doesent the screen just turnes black.. i am atm not able to send the game since im afar from home where i have it :p..

no worries, I'll go home next weekend and try the same thing (unless anyone else wants to send one ;) ), but by specs I meant graphics card, processor etc- sorry should have made that clearer

If you co to the configure tab on the autorun screen that comes up when you put the CD in, then scan hardware- the report will tell you all you need to know. :devil:

why did obsidian realease the game with all the bugs. well better somethign thn nothing as long that they wil release a patch, but what i hate the most is they don't even reognize it in the support area. this sucks ass. is ay one having any problems whith nvidia?