Please slow down the subtitles!

when aliens speak in their tongue, we have no choice but to read the subtitles. I can't keep up!. Perhaps this is a graphics card issue, I don't know. It was never this fast in Kotor1. If I read really fast I can get it all, but then I don't get the meaning of what they are saying. So I figure out what is going on exactly.

right now I just got on telos, and this ithorian is explaining to me about restoration problems his people are having, and something about czerka corporations. It's too fast when he speaks!

right now I just got on telos, and this ithorian is explaining to me about restoration problems his people are having, and something about czerka corporations. It's too fast when he speaks!

The Ithorians are the only ones who I've noticed speak too fast, but I agree it's annoying, especially when all the other aliens speak too slow.

but you could alway click the mouse to advance the conversation. I'd rather it be too slow than too fast.

yes some of the ithorian dialogue was too quick

what about using the space bar during conversations? does it pause it? probably not...

what bothers me more is when dialogue is skipped completely

yes what was that t3?, *flash of t3 and no dialogue*, ok good i was getting worried!

argh

but you could alway click the mouse to advance the conversation. I'd rather it be too slow than too fast.

yes some of the ithorian dialogue was too quick

what about using the space bar during conversations? does it pause it? probably not...

what bothers me more is when dialogue is skipped completely

yes what was that t3?, *flash of t3 and no dialogue*, ok good i was getting worried!

argh

the only time I saw t3 skipped dialoge was when I was having conversation problems after watching the movies (not the cutscenes but the movie). problems with my ati card. But the game seems to work pretty good otherwise. Often, I'll go long times without viewing movies, so it's no big deal. The game runs great.

I'm afraid to tough anything. I at least want to finish the game before trying to get it running better.