Romance

You cannot have a romance with Mira, although it's pretty obvious she thinks a male PC is hot - she just won't do anything about it.

And before we corrected various scripting bugs, she used to have the same opinion of female PCs, which sparked furious debates here at work as to whether we should fix it or not.

You cannot have a romance with Mira, although it's pretty obvious she thinks a male PC is hot - she just won't do anything about it.

And before we corrected various scripting bugs, she used to have the same opinion of female PCs, which sparked furious debates here at work as to whether we should fix it or not.

I knew it hes just wants to save her for himself

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Don't tell me you fixed it! :thumbsup:

grrr. there goes my reason for playing as a female pc. :D

grrr. there goes my reason for playing as a female pc. :D

Oh, don't worry, Mira still thought that my female PC, at least, was super-hot (and not in a bugged way).

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

aawwwwwwwwwww. >_<:wub::p

Strike me down if you wish, but i will become more powerfull than even I could possibly imagine.

Debates about whether she should be bisexual? :blink:

Feh. How can you have the hottest female NPC not be romanceable? Enough with the teasing already.

*shakes fist*

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Okay. You keep trying and be sure to tell us if you find out. Meanwhile I'm going to pour me something nice and wait lying on my couch... I have a feeling this is going to take a while. :p"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.