Revan or Vader

Who is better? Revan or Vader?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better? Revan or Vader?

• Revan
    • Vader

A shameful death unlike Revan? Hmm, first of all we don't know if Revan died or not. For all we know, he died after a pazaak player got pissed that he lost and killed him for his credits back. Secondly, Vader realized his wrong doings and at the end of the movie, we see him in spirit form next to Obi-Wann and Yoda. That's shameful?

Revan is much stronger for a majority of reasons

1. Revan is the keeper of secrets. He has knowldege that many have died in their own insanity to understand.

2. Revan Feeds on the darkside of the force and is not enslaved by it unlike many other dark jedi.

3.) Revan has kick-ass robes and a mask :blink: .

4.) Revan's prescence can corrupt even the brightest of souls.

5.) Revan was skilled with and very agile with his lightsaber unlike vade he fought like a clumsy brute.

6.) Revan's knowledge of the force spans farther than many are able to imagine.

7.) Revan Resurrected the sith empire.

8.) Revan Fought in the mandalorian wars, and slaughtered millions of mandalorains.

9.) Revan brought the Jedi Civil war to the republic and killed all who challanged him, many jedi masters died at his hands.

10.) Revan never ages his will to kill keeps him alive.

11.) Revan has a great library of speakable lanaguages at hand.

Revan is obviouslly more powerful and undoubtly the strongest sith lord ever. Even stronger than the Dark Kings and Exar Kun himself. Mandalore even says that. I mean mandalore does know both exar kun and revan.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

Revan is much stronger for a majority of reasons

1. Revan is the keeper of secrets. He has knowldege that many have died in their own insanity to understand.

2. Revan Feeds on the darkside of the force and is not enslaved by it unlike many other dark jedi.

3.) Revan has kick-ass robes and a mask :ermm: .

4.) Revan's prescence can corrupt even the brightest of souls.

5.) Revan was skilled with and very agile with his lightsaber unlike vade he fought like a clumsy brute.

6.) Revan's knowledge of the force spans farther than many are able to imagine.

7.) Revan Resurrected the sith empire.

8.) Revan Fought in the mandalorian wars, and  slaughtered millions of mandalorains.

9.) Revan brought the Jedi Civil war to the republic and killed all who challanged him, many jedi masters died at his hands.

10.) Revan never ages his will to kill keeps him alive.

11.) Revan has a great library of speakable lanaguages at hand.

Revan is obviouslly more powerful and undoubtly the strongest sith lord ever. Even stronger than the Dark Kings and Exar Kun himself. Mandalore even says that. I mean mandalore does know both exar kun and revan.

Without Vader Star Wars wouldn't exist.

I voted Vader.....because its Vader...had it been vader in an RPG that you could controll and choose the force powers and **** he'd be 10times that of Revan. Revan was cool tho. but Vaders the MAN. he didn't have trouble with old obi, had you fought your old master/closest thing to a father you wouldn't be going all out. and he didn't have trouble with Luke, his son whome he wanted to bring to the darkside...not to mention it was his son. no matter how Badass someone is, when it comes to your son or father figure, your gonna have some second thoughts about slicen them down. TO ALL YOU VADER HATERS OUT THERE HE'LL BLOW YOUR PLANET UP!

Vader hunted down and exterminated the Jedi singlehandedly.

Because having the war machine of the Empire behind you is really singlehanded.... :lol:"

Vader was kick-ass... but a cripple. *Shrug* It's a testement to how strong in the Force he is that he manages to still be better than all the Jed in the galaxy even after his lava-bath.

But I maintain, Revan was the closest thing to Anakin *ever*. And he would be stronger than Vader. That's just my opinion obviously...

Revan skipped out of town.

To go wipe out the True Sith... singlehandedly. Whether he does/can/could or not I don't know, but if he manages it, that's surely on par with hunting down and destroying the Jedi singlehandedly... probably even better.

Vader is immortalized in Star War lore.

Because we know all of Vader's story (except that one missing piece...)

Revan is where?

Revan's story has yet to be concluded... afterwards I'm sure there will be a place in Star Wars lore for him...

'nuff said.

Agreed.

Darth Preference is still the victor in this conflcit it would seem... :devil:

Vader would win, even if they where chicken fighting on top of ewoks, he'd win, no problem

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Personally, I think Revan was more powerful in that he was extremely intelligent. He was a tactician and a leader. Darth Vader was just brute with life support suit. Like someone else mentioned earlier, Vader was just a more powerful version of Malak. Actually, Vader was nothing more than Malak with prosthetic arms and a life support suit. "Hey, look at me. I'm so powerful that I lost my arms when I was younger. I'm so powerful that I'm on 24/7 life support." Okay, okay, he can swing around a weightless beam of energy, even when he's half death, I'll give him that. To be honest, Darth Vader was the bad guy that I was afraid of when I was 5 or 6. Revan is the bad guy that I'm afraid of now. The bad guy that he was, anyway.

Even though Revan was/is still young, I believe that he/she could only become more powerful with age. Take 40-year-old Revan against 40-year-old Anakin/Vader and I think Revan would win. I realize that we're comparing a character from a game to a character from a movie...actually 6 movies, but what can you do?

Oh yeah..I forgot...Jar Jar Binks sucks :lol:

Hey, buddy, that whole movie blew. And so did attack of the clones. Hayden Christiansan's acting abilty ruined that entire movie for me. Yes, that was me that just said that. Every one of those prequels should've gone right down the sh*tter....and in the end, they did.

Anyone remember the Midiclorides(spelling possible horribly incorrect) in Vader`s blood?(DarthVader = Anakin Skywalker son of Shmy)..that guy was GENETICALLY enhanced to be the greatest Force user

What are these midichlorides that everyone's talking about? Damn! I need watch the trilogy!

The fact that Anakin was genetically engineered to be a bad ass certainly doesn't gain him any points. That makes it sound like the only reason why "he's more powerful than Revan" is because of the genetic enhancement. Revan doesn't rely on any midichlorides to make him a better force user. He/she's all natural.

Well, after scanning through page 7, I have come to the conclusion that anyone that has the time to reply with posts that take up HALF OF AN ENTIRE PAGE must not have much of a social life and should probably get out more often.

How do you guys do it? I know that those posts were from a week ago, and I have posted my share of replies, but never have I or will I reply with a post that takes up THAT much room. I guess I just don't have any desire to post a rebuttal to every single post I think is bullsh*t...all in the same reply.

Most people seem to believe that Revan is basically themselves. Their avatar in the Star Wars universe. Most of you are idiots so Vader would win on basically just that, the rest of you know that Vader would kick your ass :D :D

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

sometimes I realize how geeky this really is .. then I'm luckily able to strangle that part of my brain for a few hours!

but to answer the question .. which has been asked far too many times!!! Vader would utterly, completly and irreversibly DESTROY! Revan..

Fortune favors the bald.

How do you guys do it?

Read what other person says, type up rebuttal, post. Not that difficult.

Yeah, a while after my last post, I realized that you guys were just cut-and-pasting other posts. Understand that I meant no offense. It just seemed like it was getting to the point that you and Ulicus's posts were looking like transcripts of telephone conversations. Oh, well. Forget I said anything. Happy posting!!!!!