stuck - spoilers

ok um.. I have never had problems like this. Maybe it's easy to solve but anyways...

I'm on Telos. I have done some quests and have high LS points (unusual b/c of KOTOR 1). I found Batono, put the alien guy into jail, got the Robot for Ithorians and er.. a lot of other things.

I got a quests for two criminals. On GameBanshee it says that after I get the quest and go to the Czerka office, I'll overhear Jana Lorso talking to them, but it didn't happen.

I think that I'm supposed to get to the Restoration Zone. I've talked to EVEY SINGLE person on Telos in the areas where I have been - Cantina, Entertainment area, TSL, Czerka, Apartments, etc. I just walk around and have no clue how to continue.

any tips?

ok um.. I have never had problems like this. Maybe it's easy to solve but anyways...

I'm on Telos. I have done some quests and have high LS points (unusual b/c of KOTOR 1). I found Batono, put the alien guy into jail, got the Robot for Ithorians and er.. a lot of other things.

I got a quests for two criminals. On GameBanshee it says that after I get the quest and go to the Czerka office, I'll overhear Jana Lorso talking to them, but it didn't happen.

I think that I'm supposed to get to the Restoration Zone. I've talked to EVEY SINGLE person on Telos in the areas where I have been - Cantina, Entertainment area, TSL, Czerka, Apartments, etc. I just walk around and have no clue how to continue.

any tips?

Have you broken in to the Czerka mainframe yet? After that, the Ithorian leader will tell you about Bao-Dur and will give you a secret transport to the restoration zone. You'll meet the two criminals shortly after that.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

any tips?

Have you broken in to the Czerka mainframe yet? After that, the Ithorian leader will tell you about Bao-Dur and will give you a secret transport to the restoration zone. You'll meet the two criminals shortly after that.

I think that might only be for the first time, after that you might never see them again.

how do I break in there?

IIRC, you have to talk to the "leader" of the Ithorian compound.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I did.

I had to start all over again ot Telos and, magically, no more problems... except that when I got to the surface, more than half of my force powers disappeared. I have them but I don't have an option to use them in battles.

Is this supposed to happen or is it another bug?

Sounds like you're wearing an armor that's force-restricted.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy