Peragus locked storage.

can you be more specific?

I don't think I ever blasted doors with him. I just opened it and then he got blasted.

In the hangar bay, to open doors to the duel depot, T3 needs to spike the central console. Spikes are stored in a locked storage room and door is sealed and has to be blasted with a mine. You get mines from a tech corpse in fuel depot (1st trip there), but I can't arm the mine, skill is too low.

In the hangar bay, to open doors to the duel depot, T3 needs to spike the central console. Spikes are stored in a locked storage room and door is sealed and has to be blasted with a mine. You get mines from a tech corpse in fuel depot (1st trip there), but I can't arm the mine, skill is too low.

how is that possible? you should be able to level up t3, so just make sure he has some skill in demolitions or something.

i never had a problem setting the mines.

I think hes speaking about the locked storage door (1 of 3 doors in room T3 starts in).

In other words you need to read the text when you goto the door the first time.

It clearly tells you that a explosive charge would be needed to open the door.

You find the exposive charge in one of the areas you have to explore with T3.

Thats how you open the door!

Highers security skill will not help you and T3 has enough demolision at level 3 to use the explosives once you find them.

Just read the hints and clues the game drops for you.

I found that playing in difficult level T3's skills were too low.  I lowered the settings and was then able to set the charge.

I saw the same thing. The first time I played this part on easy skill and had no problem blowing the doors with a mine. But when I restarted and played the game on normal skill, T3 did not have enough skill to use the mine (I just auto level everyone but the main). I had to use the computer terminal to blow up the droid inside the room to open the door. Then I could not open the chest inside with the security skill and had to spend ten minutes trying to shoot it open (T3s blaster accuracy is mighty poor at that level).