GOTO'S SHIP

main room where im suposed to uncloack the ship i clicked on both things and

it just says active and doesnt un cloack it at all on either option.it says i need the

access codes where can i find the access codes?in what part of the ship are they

in ? i need to get back to nar shaddah casue i still need the lightsaber lens and i

went to the bar tender at the jeck jeck tarr and he wont sell me the juice to knock

out vogga the hutts hounds and i had the same probelem at the cantina on nar

shaddah . what do i need to do so that the bar tender will sell me the drinks? if

there are events in the game before the bar tender thing what are they so that i

can complete thoes so that i can move on in the game??And create my darn

lightsaber that ive been waiting hum 2 1/2 yrs now to create. :ermm:^_^

star-wars-knights.jpg

Revan.png

main room where im suposed to uncloack the ship i clicked on both things and

it just says active and doesnt un cloack it at all on either option.it says i need the

access codes where can i find the access codes?in what part of the ship are they

in ? i need to get back to nar shaddah casue i still need the lightsaber lens and i

went to the bar tender at the jeck jeck tarr and he wont sell me the juice to knock

out vogga the hutts hounds and i had the same probelem at the cantina on nar

shaddah . what do i need to do so that the bar tender will sell me the drinks? if

there are events in the game before the bar tender thing what are they so that i

can complete thoes so that i can move on in the game??And create my darn

lightsaber that ive been waiting hum 2 1/2 yrs now to create. :ermm:^_^

star-wars-knights.jpg

Uh....

1-There is a terminal where Exile was detained by GOTO, I believe that is where the codes are.

2-You have to go into the Flophouse. There are two dudes standing in the first room talking. Leave your companions out on the docks and turn on stealth. Walk into that room by yourself with stealth on and they will speak. This will open the "Juma" mission. You also have to do this to hear what the two guys in the corner of the bar are saying.

Hope this helps.