Think I really screwed up my game

QQQ

Ok, I may have really screwed this up, but I need some opinions here...

I just finished the game, and my alignment is almost full light side.

But, I allied myself with General Vaklu, thinking it would be wise to support the stronger military leader. Plus Queens are idiots, and I hate royalty. I figured it would be wise to listen to Mandalore. Or not...

Well, I had to storm the palace, and had to fight Kevarr. There was nothing I could do about this. There was nothing in the converations with him that I could side with him. So, I had to fight and kill him. Which I didn't really want to do.

Then visiting the rebuilt Jedi Enclave, I had to fight BOTH Vrook and the moustache guy (can't remember his name offhand). Here again, there was nothing in the conversation to avoid killing them. Then Kreia got all pissed off, and said I failed her.

I fought Atris, and spared her.

So, in the end I had to fight Nihluis, then Sion, then Kreia.

Does any of this sound normal, or did I do this all-ass-backwards, as a light side character, getting forced into dark side plot twists?????

No, you didn't ruin anything. You can mix light and dark side planet endings, and still get the proper ending for your side. For example, I was a Sith Lord, but I helped the Queen on Onderon (I was shooting to have the Republic survive, but as dominated by the Sith - which was one possibility GoTo hinted at).

So trust me, everything's fine. I would say what would have happened had you saved Kevarr, but I can't figure out how to use spoiler tags. At any rate, it ain't much different.

Besides, the endings pretty paltry, so there ain't much to screw up regardless.

Wow. You know the *exact* same thing has happened in my game?

I decided to side with Vaklu because I thought he had a stronger vision for moving

the planet forward. Also, even though there are hints that Vaklu is not totally "light", the game leads you to belleive that choosing a new leader for Onderon is a choice that will not affect Light Side/Dark Side paths.

If this were not true, they should have given you DS points as soon as you started siding with Vaklu or expressed support for his followers. But instead the game did nothing, so I figured it was "okay".

So imagine my surprise when I get into the throne room and I am expected to fight Master <forgot name>. What??? I thought the goal was just *getting into the palace*. How you did it and which leader you chose were *up to you*. I did not want to fight him and later have no choice about killing the other Jedi.

I understand that I will still get the light side ending, but now my choices are not exactly what I wanted. Don't really feel like going back so I guess I am stuck.

Wow.  You know the *exact* same thing has happened in my game? 

I decided to side with Vaklu because I thought he had a stronger vision for moving

the planet forward. Also,  even though there are hints that Vaklu is not totally "light", the game leads you to belleive that choosing a new leader for Onderon is a choice that will not affect Light Side/Dark Side paths.

If this were not true, they should have given you DS points as soon as you started siding with Vaklu or expressed support for his followers.  But instead the game did nothing, so I figured it was "okay".

So imagine my surprise when I get into the throne room and I am expected to fight Master <forgot name>.  What??? I thought the goal was just *getting into the palace*.  How you did it and which leader you chose were *up to you*.  I did not want to fight him and later have no choice about killing the other Jedi.

I understand that I will still get the light side ending, but now my choices are not exactly what I wanted.  Don't really feel like going back  so I  guess I am stuck.

This is because that Jedi Master is supporting the Queen. When you spearpoint a Sith/Vaklu invasion, he attacks you. You don't get dark points because you don't know you are doing evil til its done.

If you are still looking at the forums there is a very easy way to fix the problem, which I did:

Download the SAVEGAME Editor at http://www.pcgamemods.com/8800 (I believe)

Under your saved gamego to:

Globals > Numerics

change 000_JediFound to 4

change 000_JediKilled to 0

This means that you have found all jedi and havent killed them yet.

Any problems contact me.