No sound in Movies 90% of time

ok ill be playing and say ask Kreia a question about her past and a movie comes up... No Sound... i said fine i kept Reasking till i heard the sound... but what bothered me was the movie that played introducing Visas Mar and her Master .. had no sound as well...WTF??? am i going to experiance this throughout the whole game????

also i get a dialog problem once in a while.. that it just speeds through (it doesnt happen too often so if i have too i can live with it)

but i really need this movie problem solved

sorry bout that.. i  didnt post my vid card... its an ATI Mobility 9600 Pro 128 is it a driver thing?

Ding! Dong!

I hear a bell ringing. Did you try to change your sound settings (in sound - advanced settings) to software sound?

Could help...

I have a simular card, and changing to software sound fixed my graphic glitches. I use the latest Omega drivers. For more: see the 'Buyers Advice: DON'T' thread

Don't ask me for the logic: it's a game. It doesn't suppose to work, just because you meet the requirements...

But on the other hand, since changing my sound settings fixed (till ???) my graphic problems, maybe you have to tinker the graphic settings to get working sound???

(w00t) (w00t)

sorry bout that.. i  didnt post my vid card... its an ATI Mobility 9600 Pro 128 is it a driver thing?

Ding! Dong!

I hear a bell ringing. Did you try to change your sound settings (in sound - advanced settings) to software sound?

Could help...

I have a simular card, and changing to software sound fixed my graphic glitches. I use the latest Omega drivers. For more: see the 'Buyers Advice: DON'T' thread

Don't ask me for the logic: it's a game. It doesn't suppose to work, just because you meet the requirements...

But on the other hand, since changing my sound settings fixed (till ???) my graphic problems, maybe you have to tinker the graphic settings to get working sound???

(w00t) (w00t)

i did timker with the sound settings... thats how i got it to work that one time... than (still playing on the same game with those sound settings) i see the Visas Mar Movie and what have you... NO SOUND!!!!!!... so im thinking maybe its a driver issue