Initial Impression...

I have it now but can't play it until i get home from work but i like it so far. The box is nice and shiny.

UUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM, shiny! :D

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I have it now but can't play it until i get home from work but i like it so far. The box is nice and shiny.

UUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM, shiny! :D

Couldn't agree more.

I too will have to wait and play. But I do have the time to install it now. So when I come back from the labs I won't loose a minute.

The box is BLACK and shiny

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

4. Sometimes when I pick a option from dialogue, it actually does the opposite of what I picked, this has happened to me three times so far, so I know for sure it's not me misclicking the choice.

This happened to me as well.

I was leaving peragus, and I told Atton specifically not to shoot the asteroids and blow up the station, and what does he do? Blows up the station...I'm thinking because of the events that follow on Telos, that this may be the only option.

Also, on Telos, I was getting the slave Twilek back for the guy who lost her playing Pazaak. I never got an option to help the Twilek girl. She said she didn't want to go back to him. All I got for options was 1) Make her my slave or 2)Force her to go back to the guy who lost her playing Pazaak, who she said she didn't like. Personally I thought that was fairly lame :wub:

First Impression : TSL looks really good so far, even the tutorial is kind of creepy. Just landed ob Perg II and so far i am really impressed, i am much more tense than in kotor 1, and its so early!

Thansk to all the devs :huh:

4. Sometimes when I pick a option from dialogue, it actually does the opposite of what I picked, this has happened to me three times so far, so I know for sure it's not me misclicking the choice.

I was leaving peragus, and I told Atton specifically not to shoot the asteroids and blow up the station, and what does he do? Blows up the station...I'm thinking because of the events that follow on Telos, that this may be the only option.

Also, on Telos, I was getting the slave Twilek back for the guy who lost her playing Pazaak. I never got an option to help the Twilek girl. She said she didn't want to go back to him. All I got for options was 1) Make her my slave or 2)Force her to go back to the guy who lost her playing Pazaak, who she said she didn't like. Personally I thought that was fairly lame :huh:

Peragus gets blown up no matter what you decide, though in my playthroughs it was the Harbinger that did it. About the Twilek dancer, you first have to take her back to her ex, and then you have the option of forcing her to go with her ex, let her be your dancer, or set her free. You don't make the decision in the cantina.

Also, on Telos, I was getting the slave Twilek back for the guy who lost her playing Pazaak. I never got an option to help the Twilek girl. She said she didn't want to go back to him. All I got for options was 1) Make her my slave or 2)Force her to go back to the guy who lost her playing Pazaak, who she said she didn't like. Personally I thought that was fairly lame :huh:

Same with me, if that is the true case, thats real real gay of obsidian to take the easy way out like that. It also happened to me at the start when It asked If I wanted to play the Prologue or not...

That happens no matter what.

The station gets blown away, whether you tell Atton to shoot or not

ya i noticed it is kinda easy though im only on peragus. Rpgs are all about story and so far its pretty interesting but it would be fun to have a challenging game for once. That is part of the reason i liked baldurs gate so much is that they had challenging fights here and there. Ramp it up a bit it makes it fun!

the story so far is great (Telos atm,

although I'm pissed that all I can do to avoid getting dark side points with the driod maintenance guy is paying his 2500$ loan, WTF is that? :angry:

), but I'm already getting tired of the technical issues

I mean, c'mon, KotOR had its fair share of bugs when it went retail, only 1.02 was kinda stable, now the same thing happened again and it sucks. I modified the swkotor2.ini manually (took out the [Display Options] part, dunno what that's for, actual setting are in [Graphics Options]...) and now at least the game starts in fullscreen mode. It does, however, still crash every other loading screen, and having to reset my computer once every hour feels really bad for an AAA title. Also, the movies seem kinda low res, and some textures do as well (it doesn't look like I'm playing the PC version on high detail/full AF/AA for sure...)

I'm simultaneously playing through KotOR the about 10th time (well, actually the 4th) and I have to admit while KotOR2 offers some interesting new ideas, the predecessor was more solid IMO. And to repeat myself: I'm still disappointed that they released the game in that state, that's ridiculous and even beats V:tM-Bloodlines <_<