the importance of charisma

in kotor1 you didn't miss many dialogue options due to low charisma (escpecially since you could use force persuade and whatnot)...

how important is it in Kotor2?

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

It supposedly makes force powers of opposite alignment slightly less expensive on force points. Not sure how exactly it works out as I just got my copy and just finishing up Peragus.

I do notice in the Feedback window that IT DOES increase party members' chance to hit. I noticed that a character Attack Roll has an item stating Player Charisma Bonus.

i noticed that too. i played the xbox version and i noticed with a higher charisma that i hit more than when i had a lower

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

Charisma boosts the DC of your force powers and boosts your persuade skill. In KOTOR1, it also gave you more force points per level, I don't know if it does this in KOTOR2.

It also seems like charima in KOTOR2 does what Jeremiah says above. I assume it only helps party members if you have the feats or force powers that let you do that.

In short, Charisma is hugely important for Consulars, Masters and Lords.

When i played as a consular in k1, charisma was the 2nd most important attribute after wisdom. And that will remain the same for k2.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Charisma seems to only be important this time around for force users. The attack bonus to companions is unnecessary, if you know what you're doing. And the discount to force powers is negligible.

Unless you are a wizard-type put everything that you wanted to put into charisma into INT instead. If you are a consular/master/lord split the difference between those two attributes.

Believe it or not (due to INT's uselessness in Kotor and NWN), a character with a 16 INT just breezes through this game.

And don't ever raise a skill over thirty.

Believe it or not (due to INT's uselessness in Kotor and NWN), a character with a 16 INT just breezes through this game.

actually, in my experience, an INT of 14 in NWN and most computer DnD games, is optimum. 16 is overkill.

V***V

well

whatever

nevermind

actually, in my experience, an INT of 14 in NWN and most computer DnD games, is optimum. 16 is overkill.

V***V

You get a few additional dialogues if your int is 15 + in Kotor 2.