Does The Sith Lords for PC support widescreen res?

Does KOTOR II support widescreen resolutions for the PC such as 1680x1050? I have a widescreen monitor, so this is going to make or break my decision to buy the game. If it doesn't support them, then I won't be able to play it if I were to buy it. I really want to play the game, but no widescreen would be a no-go for me :thumbsup:. Anyone with a similar monitor (I have a Dell 2005FPW) or any widescreen resolution know if it can run properly (ie. fully supports widescreen by showing you more of the game view and doesn't chop off parts of the screen or stretch to an incorrect aspect ratio)? Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Why wouldn't you be able to play it?

Take a widescreen TV for example - if you watch a regular 4:3 program, you'll just end up with black bars on the side since it's not wide.

Stretching to incorrect ratio is your most likely enemy, and that depends on the driver, not the game (assuming it doesn't support WS).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

No, it doesn't directly. While a 4:3 resolution *will* appear on your screen, you'll end up with black bars on the left and right sides of your screen. Annoying, but playable. I have the same problem with my 1280x800 laptop. Good luck.