Question regarding the main character

Is the main character Darth Revan from the first one? I started the game, but they made it sound so generic that I'm doubting it (especially considering how weak you begin the game). Is it just the "last" jedi, some new character? It might not make a difference to some, but for me it does, as I like to roleplay the character.

No. I just haven't read anything about the game, to keep it a surprise. I figured the sequel would be continuing the main character. I'm sorry if you think that is a symptom of drug abuse.

EDIT: I started the game with the name Revan and realized it might not be the char, so I quit out. I didn't see much of the beginning.

No. I just haven't read anything about the game, to keep it a surprise. I figured the sequel would be continuing the main character. I'm sorry if you think that is a symptom of drug abuse.

EDIT: I started the game with the name Revan and realized it might not be the char, so I quit out. I didn't see much of the beginning.

no offense but...umm...you refrained from reading anything about the game so it would be a surprise, but now that youve got the game you ask who the main character is?

also....i think its quite obvious after...oh i dont know....5 seconds who the character is.

THe main character is The Exile. They were a jedi who joined Revan and Malak in the Mandalorian War and was the only jedi to return from the Mandalorian war to face the Jedi Council. They were exiled, sent to live in the outer rim and apparently cut off from the force.

During the war, They were a general who fought the Mandalorians on numerous occasions and one of the Generals at the final battle of the war.

Hope this helps.

I love responses like the first 3; technically correct, but totally unhelpful. Is there a rule on the internet that we have to be all smarmy and sarcastic when delivering a response to, what seems at least on the surface, a genuine question?

It took almost an hour and a half for someone to respond with a modicum of civility. Cheers, Tentamus. Where in the holy hell is your avatar from?