Got it?

Aaargh! Free Record Shop changed their release date form the 11th to the 12th. Another day of waiting...

Why are you buying from Free Record shop? Atleast here in Finland it only sells music and movies for a low price, but the games are expensive.

Games cost the same everywhere in Holland (E 50,-), and the extra 1,5 euro for delivery isn't a big deal =)

Aaargh! Free Record Shop changed their release date form the 11th to the 12th. Another day of waiting...

Why are you buying from Free Record shop? Atleast here in Finland it only sells music and movies for a low price, but the games are expensive.

Games cost the same everywhere in Holland (E 50,-), and the extra 1,5 euro for delivery isn't a big deal =)

Got it since friday, already played 15 hours : it is a nice story and there are some interesting characters.

I guess there will be a patch though as i've been experimenting 3 crashes and there's somme mispelling in the long written text at the beginning (in french). Yes you know, the text beginning with "A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...) >_<

But definitely worth the money.

Sorry I didn't post earlier but this game had completely consumed me since Friday.

Too bad today I have to do study >_<:p

I wonder how many people had the game and they also HAD TIME to post...........

I simply couldn't do that.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Sorry I didn't post earlier but this game had completely consumed me since Friday.

Too bad today I have to do study :blink:  :(

I wonder how many people had the game and they also HAD TIME to post...........

I simply couldn't do that.

I do have a lot of time. But i don't have the game :thumbsup: .damn

Yes I know, it would be a really bad weekend if I hand't TSL in my hands on Friday.

I just hope that you get this game as soon as possible. I'm sure you will enjoy it imensly. :blink:

P.S.Aktus... why do you write that you wish you were in UK???

Yes I know, it would be a really bad weekend if I hand't TSL in my hands on Friday.

P.S.Aktus... why do you write that you wish you were in UK???

thank you for making me feel worse than i already am

(i'd like to be in Great Britain, i mean to leave there. I study french, american and british law and political system and with all i know about it makes me feel that i'd love to live there)

YAY!!!! got it!!!!

installing now.

So after all the changing to first class got you nothing.

Who did you get it from then?

Also. Enjoy. :p

PS. I already completed it twice. :)"

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

YAY!!!! got it!!!!

installing now.

So after all the changing to first class got you nothing.

Who did you get it from then?

Also. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

PS. I already completed it twice. :-"

I got it from play.com.

ordered it on Friday 11th, it was dispatched on the same day and it arrived today.

it was about 3 days. (not including weekends)

its weird, the only problem i have come up against is a little sound that loops and some slowdowns, even though my system *exceeds* the recommended settings as the config said. lol

I am trying 5.2 to see if it helps.

Also, the sodding glow auras around light sources don't work, even though the devs said they sorted out any ATI Specific issues. (which this is)

Got it on February 10th, 2pm. Installed it by 3pm.

It Didn't Work!!!!!!!   :(

(P4, 2.66 GHz, 512 MB Ram, Radeon Mobility)

I had to play it on my roomate's laptop! (P4, 2.66 GHz, 512 MB Ram, GeForce FX)

Finished it by February 13th 11pm. :D

The Best Game Ever !!!!!

well, laptops technically aren't made for gaming, but it can be done...but since i don't have a laptop, i can't help you.

Got it 11th Feb. On last planet now but I'm having a break from it.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Also, the sodding glow auras around light sources don't work, even though the devs said they sorted out any ATI Specific issues. (which this is)

There isn't much of a glow in the xbox version.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

What really amazed me though, was the fact that on Friday (when I bought the game) the most of the buyer were people over 25-30 years old. I was one of the youngest there bying TSL.

Maybe it shouldn't surprize me much considering that many people here are a bit older than me.

What really amazed me though, was the fact that on Friday (when I bought the game) the most of the buyer were people over 25-30 years old. I was one of the youngest there bying TSL.

Maybe it shouldn't surprize me much considering that many people here are a bit older than me.

Well, i'm 24. Eventhough that may supprise you.

How old are you?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.