Got it?

Well, LucasArts' financial situation is not exactly the best at the moment. They had to rush the release or they could have gone bankrupt. Republic Commando hopefully will be a less buggy experience. I have already had 2 crashes w/ the game and I was only playing for about 8 hours.

Are you serious?

I'm serious. The IGN review said that there was a crash almost every hour of gameplay...

Well, LucasArts' financial situation is not exactly the best at the moment. They had to rush the release or they could have gone bankrupt. Republic Commando hopefully will be a less buggy experience. I have already had 2 crashes w/ the game and I was only playing for about 8 hours.

Are these crashes mostly during load screens or during normal gameplay?

Well, I picked up my copy (PC) yesterday, 20050209, at Best Buy (gotta love the $39.99 deal).

After playing for several hours straight, I have to agree that the plotting and dialogue so far are very well done. However, the rough edges are very apparent, unfortunately. Most noticeably, the scripted in-game cinematics have already shown a few bugs, and you have to be wary of a game that comes with a readme file warning that the game will freeze or crash to desktop if you play in one area for more than 40-50 minutes without loading a new area.

Also, I have a growing suspicion that KOTOR2 has reintroduced the -5 penalty to awareness that plagued the pre-patch KOTOR, unless someone just accidentally left the penalty for running in the PC manual.

Otherwise, so far the game's been good. After all, a good plot and deep characters like the ones I've encountered so far can make-up for a lot.

I not supprised, they tried to take the payment from me this morning but could not cos i dont get paid till tomorrow. So i have have to cancel and reserve a copy through GAME.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

just to inform  that i don't have it yet. Am i the last not to have it ?

I wont have it until tomorrow. :(

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Anyone from Liverpool got it yet?

I don't think any in the uk has got it yet. But i could be wrong.

Aaargh! Free Record Shop changed their release date form the 11th to the 12th. Another day of waiting...

Why are you buying from Free Record shop? Atleast here in Finland it only sells music and movies for a low price, but the games are expensive.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sadly, I think you're right :( I went down today and looked in all the shops in the city centre that sell PC games (i was going to Tesco's anyway- no honest!) but nobody did. Ah well... guess I'll have to keep playin Rome Total War... bugger :-"

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Sadly, I think you're right :( I went down today and looked in all the shops in the city centre that sell PC games (i was going to Tesco's anyway- no honest!) but nobody did. Ah well... guess I'll have to keep playin Rome Total War... bugger :-"

Only 1 more. Nice early night then it is TSL day! WooHoo!

Yep got it, so far one crash, and some slowdowns and graphical glitches but thats all.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Only 1 more. Nice early night then it is TSL day! WooHoo!

Early nite? What is this?... I can't find it in the Oxford English Dictionary for Students anywhere, lol.

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.