Got it?

You can share here the enjoyment of owning this game and teasing the ones who don't have it yet.

So who already has the game?

Please, also put in the day you received/bought/got it.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

It would be helpful if you would also say in which country you are currently.

And if you care just say if you got the PC or the Xbox version.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Just shipped today from Amazon. :D (I'm wondering if when you pre-order through them they pre-order through LA, because they must get it fast or something like that.) I'm expecting it on either Friday, Saturday, or Monday. Though it could be as late as this time next week, I guess.

My fingers are crossed for Saturday. :)

Fnord.

I am in Australia, my X-box copy shipped yesterday I will have it by tommorrow morning.

Leads me to think if you went to look in stores it should be on shelf today. Full time work doesn't permit me to you know.....just walk off and buy a video game in the middle of the day (Nazi bastards!) but I would think anyone in Aus should be able to go pick it up by now.

*bottles excitement*

Got it 1 hour ago, the manual, really, really, sucks. No stats whatsoever, none for class levels, exp, feats, skills, ect. If you want to know when your companion droid will get their next feat, good luck.

At least they could have added the same amount of info as the first manual, not less :thumbsup:

I guess making big profits was priority, it's the sequel syndrome. Invest on the title game and cash in on the sequels with short dev. times, insufficient bug testing, and shoddy manuals because text costs money!

Got it 1 hour ago, the manual, really, really, sucks. No stats whatsoever, none for class levels, exp, feats, skills, ect. If you want to know when your companion droid will get their next feat, good luck.

At least they could have added the same amount of info as the first manual, not less :thumbsup:

I guess making big profits was priority, it's the sequel syndrome. Invest on the title game and cash in on the sequels with short dev. times, insufficient bug testing, and shoddy manuals because text costs money!

Well, LucasArts' financial situation is not exactly the best at the moment. They had to rush the release or they could have gone bankrupt. Republic Commando hopefully will be a less buggy experience. I have already had 2 crashes w/ the game and I was only playing for about 8 hours.

Well, LucasArts' financial situation is not exactly the best at the moment. They had to rush the release or they could have gone bankrupt. Republic Commando hopefully will be a less buggy experience. I have already had 2 crashes w/ the game and I was only playing for about 8 hours.

Are you serious?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.