WoW vs. K2 premiere collision

This is nothing but a complaint thread that my usually very speedy and cheap retailer is overloaded with the upcomming WoW euro premiere that coincides with K2, resulting deliveries of K2 will be delayed :angry:

Ive had it pre-ordered since november and THIS is what I get?! I could have just gone to the store and bought it if Id known itd be like this.... <_<

so no K2 on friday for me *grinds teeth*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

*Yawns*

There are plenty of threads on this topic!

No need to start a new 1.

Topic = release date.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

This is nothing but a complaint thread that my usually very speedy and cheap retailer is overloaded with the upcomming WoW euro premiere that coincides with K2, resulting deliveries of K2 will be delayed  :angry:

Ive had it pre-ordered since november and THIS is what I get?! I could have just gone to the store and bought it if Id known itd be like this....  <_<

so no K2 on friday for me  *grinds teeth*

Kraften I know how you feel 100%,I feel kinda ripped of my self,here in Austrlia we are still waiting for K2 while everyone else in the world is happerily playing K2 while the cave-men Australians still are waiting...man its frutrating for me too <_<

Join the club.

This is nothing but a complaint thread that my usually very speedy and cheap retailer is overloaded with the upcomming WoW euro premiere that coincides with K2, resulting deliveries of K2 will be delayed  :angry:

Ive had it pre-ordered since november and THIS is what I get?! I could have just gone to the store and bought it if Id known itd be like this....  <_<

so no K2 on friday for me  *grinds teeth*

Kraften I know how you feel 100%,I feel kinda ripped of my self,here in Austrlia we are still waiting for K2 while everyone else in the world is happerily playing K2 while the cave-men Australians still are waiting...man its frutrating for me too <_<

Join the club.

accually, you are wrong, us in the UK have yet to get ours.

we get ours around 10-16th Feb (depending if we were cheap or not. lol j/k)

Bt what pisses me off the most is that I wont get my K2 in time because they prioritize a bunch of snotty MMORPG kids

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Everyone has their own drug of choice, WoW or K2.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

But when soemone else's drug of choice ruins the aquisition of MY drug of choice, heads should roll.

They sent me an email today saying I should get it by friday, but their order status system says its not even in packing yet.