Classic combat & conquest games rereleased for PC

jaguars4ever

Budget "6-packs" include Warrior Kings, Jagged Alliance 2 Gold, Frontline Command, and many more.

Whether players are into conquest or combat, Strategy First is releasing two classic-game collections for PCs to whet their appetites. The Conquest 6-Pack, released January 18, includes Warrior Kings, Patrician II, Celtic Kings, Jagged Alliance 2 Gold, Wildfire, and Rails Across America. The Combat 6+1 Pack, due out February 22, will include Air Raid, GI Combat, Red Shark, Frontline Command, War Times, Strike Fighters, and a bonus game, Vendetta Online. Each collection will retail for $19.99.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/02/08/news_6118190.html

:thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

Neat! I think I'll pick up the Conquest pack.

I'd like to support Strategy First, they aren't doing too well these days and I'd hate to see them go under.

Phosphor the Hearts of Iron 2 was very disappointing if you play before Hearts of Iron, this was the third bad game they did in aprox. 1 year (the first was "Two Thrones" and the second "Crusader Kings")

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Phosphor the Hearts of Iron 2 was very disappointing if you play before Hearts of Iron, this was the third bad game they did in aprox. 1 year (the first was "Two Thrones" and the second "Crusader Kings")

Why is Hearts of Iron 2 so much worse than the original?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?