Games just came, which do I play first?

Play Soulbringer - noone knows what the hell it is so at least you will have something new to bring to the boards (if only to slate it!)

You never know it might prove to be the greatest unknown RPG ever created (or a pile of bollox), yet until you test it we will never know - the anticipation is killing me - kiling me so much I think it is time for bed!

Heheh, you'll be waiting awhile on that then, 'cause that's the one I've decided to play LAST. ;)

Well, I lost Morte, but in my search to find a New NPC to temporarily replace him, I've found a succubus named Fall-From-Grace, I talked to her and gained experience, and talked to all the chits in her brothel, and got more experience, then she came to travel with me. My hopes for a romance with her were dashed though, when she told me to pursue my love with Annah.

Heh-heh... I just can't believe he's being so cavaliar about it. When I lost Morte, I nearly went into an appoplectic fit, and couldn't eat, sleep, or turn off my computer until I had that vulgar little skull back at my side! ;)

^ Same here, although I was doing the not eating/sleeping/shutting off the pc thing throughout the whole game, first time I played it. The fit of rage only happened that one time.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Heh-heh... I just can't believe he's being so cavaliar about it.  When I lost Morte, I nearly went into an appoplectic fit, and couldn't eat, sleep, or turn off my computer until I had that vulgar little skull back at my side! ;)

On the one hand, I was pissed off because Morte is hilarious. On the other hand, Morte never DID tell me what he knew about me (had to ask Dak'kon for that).

I'm also not very good in dungeon crawling sections, and in case I ever have to enter an area like the Catacombs/Dead Nations/Drowned Nations/Warrens of Thought in order to get Morte, I didn't want to do it with only Me, Dak'kon, and Annah. I still haven't figured out whether that Succubus has the hots for me or not either. Plus, now I'm wondering if she doesn't have ulterior motives for coming with me after talking to that chit in the Curiosity Shoppe.

^ makes me want to play Torment again.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Is there any way you can play through Planescape: Torment and not lose Morte at that exact point in time, every time? I mean, yeah, it was a twist the first time around. But the second, when I saw it coming? Not. As. Neat.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh for heaven sake, Eru. You can do what you need to do with your current group. Trust me. What's more, you may actually have what you need alread in your inventory. At least follow through far enough to find out what you have to do before you leave poor Morte alone... and not earning experience... while you explore the rest of the area.

Bah. I hope I never adventure with you. If I was ever captured, it's nice to know you'd let me rot rather than risk your own skin for me. :ermm:

Is there any way you can play through Planescape: Torment and not lose Morte at that exact point in time, every time? I mean, yeah, it was a twist the first time around. But the second, when I saw it coming? Not. As. Neat.

Sure. Drop him from the party before entering the Lower Ward for the first time, then pick him up again afterwards.

Grr, what's a good starting character makeup for Fallout. I lost some pretty crucial items in Planescape, and I don't feel like starting a new game just yet. I've tried a few character makeups already, but none were all that satisfying. What I'm looking for, is a character that will be able to talk his way out of most situations, be somewhat sneaky and schtuff, as well as hold his own in a fight. I've noticed that when I make my own PC rather than using one of the preset ones I usually end up with some extra items (lockpicking set, Mentats, Steroids, Tool, etc.). I'm wondering especially though, what skills I should tag, and what traits are the most useful, most of them don't look too great. :wub:

For Fallout the first...

Tag: Speech

Tag: Pick Pockets

Tag: Small Arms (I think that's the skill name for small hand held firearms :wub: )

Gifted is a good optional trait, and Skilled goes with it well :lol: But you'll perk a bit less.

Also, if you're gonna combat it, make sure to have a lot of Agility... more AP means you're gonna live a lot longer :(

Seeing as this is my dedicated Infinity Engine game list I ask questions and you answer them (and you'd better like it), I can't figure out how to transfer Inventory Items to Ian in Fallout (1) aside from bartering them with him for different stuff. If someone tells me this was a 'design decision' I'm gonna barf...then again, it IS made by St. Timmy.

Also, any chance there's a manual for the Fallouts in .pdf format like I've found for Torment? If there is, I might just put my Fallout game on hold for a week or so, pick up Toment again, and then get back into Fallout on Wednesday when I can go to my family's church and leech the bandwidth of their highspeed internet connection.

Both Fallout manuals were right on the CDs with my copies... alternately, used to be able to download them on the Ashford City website and fora. Haven't been there in a while, so I dunno if they're still up.

Fallout Manual

Fallout 2 Manual

Click on the little download button at the bottom.

About item transfer to Ian : Just use you "Steal" skill on him.

A quick shortcut is to press "3" on the keyboard and then click on Ian.

This brings up the Inventory transfer screens.

btw : All your skills map to the keyb. keys 1 ~> 8 ... e.g: sneak=1; steal=2 etc...

Have fun! :thumbsup: