Lab Station

I have a question. On my first game, I was walking through my Ebon Hawk and found a Lab Station is the med bay room. On my next game, I looked for the lab station and could not find it. Is it a glictch or something? Has this happened to anyone or is it just my game?

I have a question. On my first game, I was walking through my Ebon Hawk and found a Lab Station is the med bay room. On my next game, I looked for the lab station and could not find it. Is it a glictch or something? Has this happened to anyone or is it just my game?

I never found a Lab station in the Med room though it doesn't really matter once you get the diciple since he doubles as a Lab station

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Yep there are different modules in the game for the Ebon Hawk. One is for when you leave from Peragus, one when the Red Suns attack your ship and another for the rest of the game. The med lab is in the first two but in the last one which is used in most of the game the lab station isn