Handmaiden Sisters Sparring In Telos Base

QQQ

When in the undergrpound base at Telos, after talking with Atris, you can spar with the Handmaiden sisters before you leave.

Each round with them gets increasingly more and more difficult. And the very last round, you can spar with all 5 of them at once. I wasn't able to beat all 5 at once, even with my guardian character, that focuses almost solely on everything fighting related. (I put all my points into Dex, Str, and Con, and all my equipped items focus on those areas.)

Also, this obviously has to be done before you leave the secret base, because you cannot return when you're stronger.

Has anyone been able to beat all 5 of them at once? And if you did, do you get anything special, or get some interesting dialog?

i beat all five of them.  but i just used force powers because i believe i convinced them that in a real fight anything goes.

i dont think i got anything other than xp for beating them.

well, at least you earned a little extra XP. (Unlike those worthless Swoop Races)

Thanks for the info!

This is kind of a panzy way of doing it, but I beat all five of them too, by just pushing them off of the mat. One of the rules was, if you leave the mat, you lose. The same rules applies to them as well. So, just run into them and push them. They become "friendly".

After you push the last person off the mat, they just say something like, "You are well-trained. There will be no more fight today. We have learned much from you."

And then, that's that. No new equipment or anything. You do get good XP, though.

i beat all five of them.  but i just used force powers because i believe i convinced them that in a real fight anything goes.

well, at least you earned a little extra XP. (Unlike those worthless Swoop Races)

Thanks for the info!

Swoop races aren't worthless. I got about 7000 credits. 7000 credits=tons of medpacks=broken down into tons of components= cool lightsaber parts. :shifty:

Thanks for the info!

Swoop races aren't worthless. I got about 7000 credits. 7000 credits=tons of medpacks=broken down into tons of components= cool lightsaber parts. :ermm:

99 times outta 100 I stick up for Obsidian and KotOR2. But gotta say, I didnt like the new swoop racing what so ever and never actually bothered to compete in it after initial trial of it in any of my games.

Much prefered KotOR1 swoop racing by a HUGE freaking margin.

Easiest way to defeat all 5 sisters is to have Bao-Dur make you about 5 or so adhesive grenades, use 2-3 melee shields and if light side use force push thread, and if darkside use horror..

Step 1. Equip melee shield..

Step 2. run past the 3 sisters in front of you and turn and toss an adhesive in the middl eof th epack, preferably before they get close to you so you won't stick yourself.

Step 3. Bombs away, and feel free to use stimulants on yourself while the sisters are stuck.

Step 4. when out of bombs just push the stronger sisters off the mat and hack the weaker ones to death. If dark side hit them with horror and chop them to pieces

Easiest way to defeat all 5 sisters is to have Bao-Dur make you about 5 or so adhesive grenades, use 2-3 melee shields and if light side use force push thread, and if darkside use horror.. 

Step 1. Equip melee shield..

Step 2. run past the 3 sisters in front of you and turn and toss an adhesive in the middl eof th epack, preferably before they get close to you so you won't stick yourself.

Step 3. Bombs away, and feel free to use stimulants on yourself while the sisters are stuck.

Step 4. when out of bombs just push the stronger sisters off the mat and hack the weaker ones to death. If dark side hit them with horror and chop them to pieces

You make it sound like some sort of recipe. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

Aye beat them all.

I maxed out my unarmed combat for the early fights and Force Scream for the later one.

750 xp nice but was kinda a let down to be honest. Expected more content or goodies for defeating them to be honest.

This is one of the things that bugs me about the game. You complete really hard tasks or challenging for a better word with no reward