Need your help w/ my homework!

Conspiracy Theorist

I worship the sun...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

1. Where did we come from (how did we get here as human beings)?

Evolution

2. What is the purpose of life (How do we know why we are here)?

Hm.. I would say that the general purpose of live is to survive and make sure your breed survives. I don't think there is a "reason" why we are here... we are here because the conditions on earth were just right and life started to form.

3. How should we live?

We should live to make ourselves happy! While not messing up the rest of the world in the process.

4. What happens when we die?

We decompose... I beleive in energy getting dispersed into other living things when you die.

5. How did you arrive at that conclusion?

I'm not religious, I don't beleive in God/Heaven/Hell - Energy has to go somewhere.

6. What is your impression of Christians?

Not so good. I hate the fact that they must push their views on you. I don't care that they beleive in something, but I don't need to be "saved" thank you very much... so leave me alone and let me beleive what I want. I hate the fact that they go on missions and convert other small religions... destroying centuries of beliefs and culture. There are hundreds of religions, what makes them think that theirs is the only "right" one?

7. What, if anything, would change you views?

God and Satan would need to appear before me and take me on a tour of Heaven and Hell.

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

I would think this assignment is already due

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.