has the pc version been released today?

My copy isn't shipping until the 10th.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

has there been a dev post in here since the xbox version was released?  o:)

Yup. There was some post by Akari (or perhaps it was MCA? I don't remember) about some of the things that had been cut from the game due to time constraints. Apart from that, nothing relevant that I can think of.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

wow, yeah that post had so much to do with kotor2 and all. o:)

This one any better?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I know one store here in Canada that has an online shop I was checking has changed the release date from 02/08 to 02/10. I just called one of their retail outlets and they're not getting it tomorrow, and the sales associate couldn't find when they will be getting it. Amazon.com still has it listed as being released tomorrow though, though Amazon.ca doesn't have it listed at all which is strange.

I just tried calling another chain, CompuSmart, and they don't even have it in their computers yet.

Frankly, I'll be surprised if anyone is playing this on their PC tomorrow.

I was told that the release date in Australia has been put back to the 8th March.  :blink:  still this will not stop me from casing the local shop every day in hope of finding a copy.  ;)

i hope not

ive rung up the three game stores i use an each gives a different date

one says the 8th march, 14th feb an the other says anyday this week

hopefully itll either come out this week or the next

I was told that the release date in Australia has been put back to the 8th March.  :blink:  still this will not stop me from casing the local shop every day in hope of finding a copy.  ;)

i hope not

ive rung up the three game stores i use an each gives a different date

one says the 8th march, 14th feb an the other says anyday this week

hopefully itll either come out this week or the next

so so true

Game mania in Adelaide gave me the delivery date as 11th Feb ;)

Game Traders said it was in today but they would not be stoking it unless ordered <_<

Harvey Norman said it was due today but as yet no copies have been delivered

:huh:

I know one store here in Canada that has an online shop I was checking has changed the release date from 02/08 to 02/10. I just called one of their retail outlets and they're not getting it tomorrow, and the sales associate couldn't find when they will be getting it. Amazon.com still has it listed as being released tomorrow though, though Amazon.ca doesn't have it listed at all which is strange.

I just tried calling another chain, CompuSmart, and they don't even have it in their computers yet.

Frankly, I'll be surprised if anyone is playing this on their PC tomorrow.

Its Future Shop and Best Buy

Well I guess many Kotor fans will delve into kotor II right now while me and a few other aussies have to again wait a little longer...man I am peeved :angry:

more waiting agian for Kotor II :angry:

Australia is so bloody primitive and I was told there was a release on the 8th of Feb and I phoned up to see if Kotor 2 was in and the store said no...bloody store :angry:

CURSE THEM !!! :angry::angry::angry:

Well I guess many Kotor fans will delve into kotor II right now while me and a few other aussies have to again wait a little longer...man I am peeved :angry:

more waiting agian for Kotor II :angry:

we always get the bad end of the stick

ive been waitin for this game for so long

*Buck sits an waits*

I don't care for a preview before the 10th. Some sites in the web say, it would be the 8th, the 9th or the 10th. But I don't want to have the game before the 10th.

So why I'm sayin something like this about a cool game like KotoR 2?!

The reason is: I'm having my last final test at the 10th...anybody who played KotoR 1, knows what would happen with a game like this right before a test.

Failed... >_< .

So I'm completely fine with the 10th :lol: .

My life is sleeping and intermittantly attending lectures. So, basically I've got no time to spare anyway, lol, so I'm fine with Friday. Besides, my days pass quickly.

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

February 7th 2005... 1 Day Before Kotor II Is

*Surposed* To Be Released...

BASTILAS FALL TO THE DARK SIDE...

Store Keeper: Kotor II will be in february 8th *lies*

Bastila Skywalker: Good *claps hands

NEXT DAY...FEBRUARY 8TH

Store Keeper: I am sorry Kotor II ain't in*lies*

Bastila Skywalker: WHAT??!! YOU SAID KOTOR II WILL BE IN!

Store Keeper: I am sorry Kotor II will be in on the 9th *lies*

*Bastila discovers the Shop Keeper has been lying to her and she looks at the shop keeper really peeved and her anger gets the best of her*

Bastila Skywalker: No! you will give me Kotor II now!

*force chokes the shop keeper*

*Shop keeper holds his throat and gasps for air*

Shopkeeper: I...will...*gasp*...give...you...Kotor II...now...please...*gasp*..don't...kill...me...mercy..

*the shop keeper drops a copy of Kotor II from under neath his apron and drops it in front of Bastila.

*Bastila looks at the dropped copy of Kotor II on the floor and discovers that the shop keeper has been trying to hide it from her*

Bastila picks her copy of Kotor II up off from the floor with the force.looks up at the puny shop keeper with evil eyes

Bastila Skywalker: Thankyou! and have a nice DEATH...

ShopKeeper:*gasps for air* his lungs are crushed by the peer pressure of the force and he falls to the ground to his death.

Bastila Skywalker:Muahahahaha! *laughs evily* at the death of the shop keeper and never felt such power swelling through her,she has fallen to the darkside.

Bastila Skywalker then leaves with her copy of Kotor II

How brutal...yet shows a good example of the dark side.