has the pc version been released today?

Futureshop has it in now.  Have you picked your copy up yet Neverwinter?  Just picked up mine but will probably be taking a crack at it later tonight :) .

nope, not yet. the sale ends the 10th, so i guess i have a bit of time left to decide. i think itll be an impulse buy if i do. i have to pop in to future shop to pick up a copy of a different game, so if i see it and im in the mood, ill buy it.

i wish more people would comment on the pc version though. i was hoping to see some fan reaction first, but thus far the comments have been much less than when the xbox version was first released.

that could be either a good or a bad sign. :ph34r:

Futureshop has it in now.  Have you picked your copy up yet Neverwinter?  Just picked up mine but will probably be taking a crack at it later tonight :) .

nope, not yet. the sale ends the 10th, so i guess i have a bit of time left to decide. i think itll be an impulse buy if i do. i have to pop in to future shop to pick up a copy of a different game, so if i see it and im in the mood, ill buy it.

i wish more people would comment on the pc version though. i was hoping to see some fan reaction first, but thus far the comments have been much less than when the xbox version was first released.

that could be either a good or a bad sign. :ph34r:

Why buy if you already have the xbox version? Nothing much has been changed. I'm not trying to criticise, just wondering that's all. I've never played the X-BOX version so I wouldn't know.

Why buy if you already have the xbox version? Nothing much has been changed. I'm not trying to criticise, just wondering that's all. I've never played the X-BOX version so I wouldn't know.

more options, like user made mods. part of the reason i enjoyed kotor1 so much was the stuff that users made that added to the experience, plus better graphics.

How pissed off am i!

Just got an email from amazon saying that my card was declined, no f'in money in there until i get paid friday! So it looks like no dispatch until then!!!

I think what i'll do is just wait til i've been paid friday and by it from GAME instead.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

How pissed off am i!

Just got an email from amazon saying that my card was declined, no f'in money in there until i get paid friday! So it looks like no dispatch until then!!!

I think what i'll do is just wait til i've been paid friday and by it from GAME instead.

ouch, sorry to hear that mate.

i guess mine has been dispatched then......don't worry i won't gloat or show off, i'm not that type of dude. :)

I think i'll just get it from GAME instead. I better go in today and see if i can reserve a copy. :)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I think i'll just get it from GAME instead. I better go in today and see if i can reserve a copy. :)

cool.

good luck.

Cheers!post-1139-1108021238.gif

I'll let you know later.

I think i'll just get it from GAME instead. I better go in today and see if i can reserve a copy. >_<

cool.

good luck.

I'll let you know later.

I just picked up my copy (xbox) and there is clearly stated that it's the version sold also in UK. So no fear, the release date is tomorrow, you'll get it. (I got mine now because I knew where to ask)

Aah, what a beatuful cover.... :wub:

I think i'll just get it from GAME instead. I better go in today and see if i can reserve a copy. >_<

cool.

good luck.

I'll let you know later.

I just picked up my copy (xbox) and there is clearly stated that it's the version sold also in UK. So no fear, the release date is tomorrow, you'll get it. (I got mine now because I knew where to ask)

Why you little........... *shakes fist*

<_<

cool.

good luck.

I'll let you know later.

Why you little........... *shakes fist*

<_<

that damn bugger is probably sitting at his console playing it. lol

well, i have to wait until tomorrow, you gotta wait until tomorrow also. :/

I should get it in the morning i would think.

Yup. Just poped across to GAME and reserved a copy. They have it in the store today, so it will be on the shelves tomorrow. :wub:

Might have to pull a sicky at about lunch time, go get the game and go home. >_<

>_<  i dont know what to do one person in the store sais 14th one 17th and one MAY

i get my hopes up but each day dissapointment.

Well i'm glad i have come back to england, sounds like i'm better off here than Australia. Sorry mate. :wub:

good mate, now lets hope the game runs better on ours then most of the other people on here.

it would be cool, if ours were the only ones that worked with no problems what so ever. >_<

The thing is that most of the bugs that people have reported don't bother me that much, i just find them amusing. The one that does get me is when your party members stand in front of you and you can't get round them.

I pitty the fool that gets in my way!

I asked at my local (Sweden) GAME store and they said the game will be on the shelves friday.

Got one of those here too, but Ive already paid for the pre-order >_<

I alays use these http://www.webhallen.com because theyre usually cheap&fast but despite their repeated promise of me getting the game tomorrow, they havent sent it yet and there no such thing as overnight delivery up here.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I asked at my local (Sweden) GAME store and they said the game will be on the shelves friday.

Got one of those here too, but Ive already paid for the pre-order >_<

I alays use these http://www.webhallen.com because theyre usually cheap&fast but despite their repeated promise of me getting the game tomorrow, they havent sent it yet and there no such thing as overnight delivery up here.

Looks like that i'm not the only one who GAME will be making a happy-chappie tomorrow! :D

this is what pees me off with there so called 'dispatch dates'.

It says my copy will be dispatched on the 10th, which is today and arrive tomorrow or the day after, but it has been the 10th for 11hrs and it has yet to be dispatched.....so i doubt if it will be.

I bet ya, if its about them taking your cash, they will take it the second it reaches the day they need to take it, but when its them doing something for us, they take their time. lol

It says my copy will be dispatched on the 10th, which is today and arrive tomorrow or the day after, but it has been the 10th for 11hrs and it has yet to be dispatched.....so i doubt if it will be.

I bet ya, if its about them taking your cash, they will take it the second it reaches the day they need to take it, but when its them doing something for us, they take their time. lol

If they dont send it today, then if were you i'd take myself into GAME. They seem to be pleasing alot of people. And i know my GAME store actually has them in ready for tomorrow release. >_<

If they dont send it today, then if were you i'd take myself into GAME. They seem to be pleasing alot of people. And i know my GAME store actually has them in ready for tomorrow release. >_<

Well, it says dispatch on the 10th, delivery on the 11th - 12th, when it reaches 11th and it has not been dispatched, i will ask for my money back.