has the pc version been released today?

Dispatch estimate: 9 Feb 2005

Delivery estimate: 10 Feb 2005 - 11 Feb 2005

That what Amazon.uk still says for me, that was cheaked at 20:10 today uk time.

Thats what it says for me too. But does yours say its been dispatched yet? Cos mine don't! <_<

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Thats what it says for me too. But does yours say its been dispatched yet? Cos mine don't! <_<

Does it at least say that it will be dispatched soon??

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Does it at least say that it will be dispatched soon??

It still says the 9th, which is today but it has not be dispatched yet! :blink:

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

That's not what I meant.

If you check Amazon, in your order status.

Almost a day before they dispatch it they say,

"Items to be dispatched soon"..

does it say something like this for you?

That's not what I meant.

No. It says:

Not Yet Dispatched       

That's not what I meant.

No. It says:

Not Yet Dispatched       

Nothing to do but wait then, as we all do. (well except than some lucky mofos)

That's not what I meant.

No. It says:

Not Yet Dispatched       

Nothing to do but wait then, as we all do. (well except than some lucky mofos)

I know but it does not mean that i won't be checking amazon every 5mins to see if anything has changed. :blink:

I think i'll go to bed early tonight, so that it is one less day, a little bit sooner!

*checks amazon.co.uk again*

TSL still not dispatched.

post-1139-1107983188.gif

German version is dubbed

Gah, when will those silly people learn how to read subtitles?

Oh there are subtitels.

It's completly dubbed. Subtitles as well as voice output. :D

Horrid. I live in a civilized country so they dub only childrens movies(which are usually offered in doublepacks along with an org language version). If they started dubbing games, Id order from abroad. If you now how silly "jedi" is pronounced in swedish.. heh sort of "yee-deee"

bert_ake_varg.jpgPeterh11.jpg

Would you play a game where THESE men did all the voiceacting?

-DU m

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

German version is dubbed

Oh there are subtitels.

Horrid. I live in a civilized country so they dub only childrens movies(which are usually offered in doublepacks along with an org language version). If they started dubbing games, Id order from abroad. If you now how silly "jedi" is pronounced in swedish.. heh sort of "yee-deee"

-DU m

Although i think this will be worth waiting for!

Check out Handmaiden on the left. :blink:

Question is, is that for first class delivery? IE delivered by friday?

I ordered TSL from Amazon.de (who have been stating February 10th as release date for some weeks now) two weeks ago. This afternoon (German time) they notified me that they had just dispatched the game. So when I get home from work tomorrow I hope it'll be there. :)

Hehe. Right you are.

But also there are a some very good dubbed games. There quite a lot of good speakers around here and lately the german voices of Johnny Depp, Nicole Kidman (for example) working together with the Publisher/Studios(?), so the synchro is on a very high level. :)

I ordered TSL from Amazon.de (who have been stating February 10th as release date for some weeks now) two weeks ago. This afternoon (German time) they notified me that they had just dispatched the game. So when I get home from work tomorrow I hope it'll be there.  :)

So why can't amazon.co.uk pull their collective fingers out of their ar$e$?!?

German version is dubbed

Oh there are subtitels.

-DU m

EBGames store here in North York, Ontario, Canada just got it in and selling for 49.99 Cdn.  I would imagine the other branches got theirs in as well.

Still waiting for the Futureshop store to stock it though since they have it on sale for 39.99 Cdn until Thursday (you can pre-order online from them).  Not surprising they have the same deal as Best Buy since Best Buy owns Futureshop.

Would have preferred to have a working copy to play with now but 10 dollars is 10 dollars  :D .  Just have to be patient.

this is one of the reasons im tempted to actually pick it up right away. originally i had planned to see the reaction on here first and see what kind of bugs most people had before deciding to buy it. but the sale ends on the 10th and, as you said, $10 is $10.

so my only options are a)buy it now in time for the sale or b)wait until it reaches the bargain bin, because i definitely dont want to pay full price for a game that ive already played on the xbox.

Futureshop has it in now. Have you picked your copy up yet Neverwinter? Just picked up mine but will probably be taking a crack at it later tonight :) .

I preordered the game from Play.com on the 2nd of this month. I received an email at 9:50 PM today stating that it had been dispatched via "recorded mail", which my account history at the website confirms.

I don't know how fast recorded mail is, but I'd guess It won't arrive later than Friday. With a little luck I might even receive it tomorrow.

Amazon.uk should be in the same position.

I preordered the game from Play.com on the 2nd of this month. I received an email at 9:50 PM today stating that it had been dispatched via "recorded mail", which my account history at the website confirms.

I don't know how fast recorded mail is, but I'd guess It won't arrive later than Friday. With a little luck I might even receive it tomorrow.

Amazon.uk should be in the same position.

Sadly........it's not.