has the pc version been released today?

Why are the finns getting the game b4 us brits? Our government spend more time kissing up to the Americans!!! :ermm:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Why are the finns getting the game b4 us brits? Our government spend more time kissing up to the Americans!!! :ermm:

Yes it is true that Blair is kissing Bush's ass.

KOTOR 2 should be in UK the sama day as in US.

Where are the privileges of living in UK???? IF the Finns and zee Germans can get TSL faster than British its not worth it.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Hell do i know. It's not even dubbed, compared to the german version.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Why are the finns getting the game b4 us brits? Our government spend more time kissing up to the Americans!!! :huh:

Hell do i know. It's not even dubbed, compared to the german version.

It actually isn't dubbed because it is supposed to be the exact same version then the one released in UK. :) (atleast K1 was), I'm gonna pick up my copy first thing tomorrow.

Just picked up my game over at the Countryside Mall in Clearwater, FL. Both Babbages and EBGames have it in stock today. Best Buy has the PC version on sale locally at 39.99 but do not expect stock until the weekend - so if you are willing to wait you probably can get a rain check.

German version is dubbed

Gah, when will those silly people learn how to read subtitles?

Official Swedish release is Friday but my copy is due next week because of the idiot bastard retailer is busy shipping out copies of WoW to the horde of mmorpg-monkeys.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

PC version is out on the 11th in Britain from all Game stores.

Yep I pre ordered mine from Amazon.co.uk but the dispatch dates 12 April. Im thinking cancel that and wait till game has it in on friday.

I will be well past insane if i need to wait till april.

12 April??????

You gotta be ****ting me...

Exactly! And what do they mean by might cancel it???? WTF? :blink:

Cancel it now and buy it on friday from your local store. :D

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!