has the pc version been released today?

EBGames store here in North York, Ontario, Canada just got it in and selling for 49.99 Cdn.  I would imagine the other branches got theirs in as well.

Still waiting for the Futureshop store to stock it though since they have it on sale for 39.99 Cdn until Thursday (you can pre-order online from them).  Not surprising they have the same deal as Best Buy since Best Buy owns Futureshop.

Would have preferred to have a working copy to play with now but 10 dollars is 10 dollars  :D .  Just have to be patient.

this is one of the reasons im tempted to actually pick it up right away. originally i had planned to see the reaction on here first and see what kind of bugs most people had before deciding to buy it. but the sale ends on the 10th and, as you said, $10 is $10.

so my only options are a)buy it now in time for the sale or b)wait until it reaches the bargain bin, because i definitely dont want to pay full price for a game that ive already played on the xbox.

Erh...? Must be released at different times in different parts of Germany (or different stores) I have a friend in Germany, and he said he wouldn't get his copy from EBgames before the 17th...

Amazon.de shippes on 9th, so you'll get it on 10th. Okaysoft.de ships since today and even a lot of small Shops (in Bonn and Cologne) sell KotOR2 since today. :huh:

YES!!! KotOR 2 has just arrived. I'll let you know how it goes :D

i hate you...

ditto

Tritto.

quinto

Hey everyone-

Best Buy's website has KOTOR2 PC for 39.99 on sale!

:huh:

Hey don't blame me just because I have it before you people... You'll get it soon... SUCKERS!!! I live in Canada (The true north... right...) and I got today. Then again, I didn't plop into Best Buy or anything, I just had my friend pull a few favours and voila!

i hate you...

ditto

Tritto.

quinto

Hey everyone-

Best Buy's website has KOTOR2 PC for 39.99 on sale!

:geek:

Hey don't blame me just because I have it before you people... You'll get it soon... SUCKERS!!! I live in Canada (The true north... right...) and I got today. Then again, I didn't plop into Best Buy or anything, I just had my friend pull a few favours and voila!

So tell us what it is like? (bug wise)

does it crash alot, graphic glitches......stuff like that......tell us!!

Noticed nothing so far but I'm still on Peragus. The graphics are a little old but nevertheless, the game looks VERY nice.

I can run it on full graphics (1280*1024*32 @ 72HZ) using 8X AA and 16x AF, Soft Shadows and Frame Buffer Effects. Then again, I have a 6800 so it helps. Even a 6600GT/5950 Ultra/9800 Pro/XT can run it nicely.

Noticed nothing so far but I'm still on Peragus. The graphics are a little old but nevertheless, the game looks VERY nice.

I can run it on full graphics (1280*1024*32 @ 72HZ) using 8X AA and 16x AF, Soft Shadows and Frame Buffer Effects. Then again, I have a 6800 so it helps. Even a 6600GT/5950 Ultra/9800 Pro/XT can run it nicely.

good, i feel MUCH Better now. :geek:

Well the EB in my area of Florida will have it 10AM on 2/9 as will the Best Buy. Thing is, Best Buy will have it for $39.99 USD. I seen the prices our Aussie buddies are paying, around $80-90 AUD...ouch. I went through Fed-Ex, UPS, and the USPS to see what kind of prices it would be to maybe ship a copy to Australia. Well even taking 4 days, it still comes out to about $80-90 USD. So you're looking at about a minimum of $104.00 AUD. I can still do it if anyone wants but to me that is really expensive.

I've forgotten how much stuff cost in Australia since I was last there. Whew! :geek:

Still, it's a beautiful and great country, so I guess the beauty and people come with a price! :lol:

good, i feel MUCH Better now. :geek:

I should add that the AI can get annoying at sometimes but it doesn't bother me so much since I like travelling on Solo and you don't really have too many options on Peragus. Kreia doesn't follow you anywhere so you are relying on Atton for most of the level. He's actually pretty good (I can't believe I said that).

E.G.

as mentioned in the gamespy review : They stare at walls (still very much true...)

They also stand in front of you when trying to attack... (very helpful... isn't it?)

I tried a little experiment and most of these problems only crop up when playing on Easy or Medium difficulty. Maybe the developers did this on purpose just so that we would squeam when we see 10 sith troopers and have stupid AI in our party...

Here the same. But only FX5900xt. Runs under 1024*768*32 @ 70HZ, 8x AA, 8x AF absolutly perfekt. 16x AF will be tested later, but i see no problems. :lol:

P.S. It's fantastic! :geek:

Here the same. But only FX5900xt. Runs under 1024*768*32 @ 70HZ, 8x AA, 8x AF absolutly perfekt. 16x AF will be tested later, but i see no problems. :lol:

P.S. It's fantastic! :geek:

I bought a 5950 Ultra but I had to look really really really hard for a good price. I wanted to put it in my older machine which had an Intel "Extreme" Graphics 2 Solution. The thing is I bought the card a month back but the price at most retailers was $430. I was thinking to myself if I could buy a 6800GT for $379, why would I buy a 5950 Ultra (one generation below the standard) for $50 more... It's crazy...

Amazon.co.uk still says the 11th

and the delivery estimate for my copy 14-16th

(although I do REALLY hope that it will be deilvered on the 11th or the 12th)

I can't wait until monday :geek:

EDIT: Why does it says dispatch estimate 12th???

Shouldn't it be the 11th again?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Well the EB in my area of Florida will have it 10AM on 2/9 as will the Best Buy. Thing is, Best Buy will have it for $39.99 USD. I seen the prices our Aussie buddies are paying, around $80-90 AUD...ouch. I went through Fed-Ex, UPS, and the USPS to see what kind of prices it would be to maybe ship a copy to Australia. Well even taking 4 days, it still comes out to about $80-90 USD. So you're looking at about a minimum of $104.00 AUD. I can still do it if anyone wants but to me that is really expensive.

I've forgotten how much stuff cost in Australia since I was last there. Whew! 

Still, it's a beautiful and great country, so I guess the beauty and people come with a price

Still looking for it in Adelaide, Australia, BTW Most games here cost $90 to $110 that’s even for the #$#@ games. We also get left of the distribution list for a lot of games.. <_< .

I agree on the Beautiful country we have a little bit of everything here and the women… :(

i dont think its a rip off just that the exchange rates are at fault aus doll high cheaper goods aus doll low more expensive :ermm:

when i went there the aussie dollar was something like 1.50 canadian. so not only did i get killed when exchanging my money (ie. i had to pay 1500 canadian to get 1000 aussie), but then the price (atleast of books and some foods) was sometimes double what i pay back home.

its such a pittly Australia is the biggest rip of price in games in the world unfortunly. :ermm:

we are so primitive.

its the exchange rate that kills us

got nothin to do with bein primitive

Actually games are about the same price in Australia as they are in england. Possibly a bit more but not by much.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!