has the pc version been released today?

YES!!! KotOR 2 has just arrived. I'll let you know how it goes :D

i hate you...

ditto

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Best Buy here in Sioux Falls checked (since I evidently made my foul mood quite apparent), and said it shipped today, but wouldn't get there till tomorrow. Needless to say, I intend to castrate the guy in customer service if it isn't there.

*starts searching online websites to build bombs*

Wonder if this is partially due to the fact that some stupid f***s in Walmart and such were putting it out several days early when the Xbox version released.

Best Buy here in Sioux Falls checked (since I evidently made my foul mood quite apparent), and said it shipped today, but wouldn't get there till tomorrow. Needless to say, I intend to castrate the guy in customer service if it isn't there.

Wonder if this is partially due to the fact that some stupid f***s in Walmart and such were putting it out several days early when the Xbox version released.

Happy bombing :thumbsup:"

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Happy bombing :thumbsup:"

I think the general idea is to bomb the store and not take yourself with it when it goes.

But what's a little overkill amongst friends?

:ph34r:

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR

What the??? the german version is out, but UK ain't? -odd.

Yeah. US is coming on 10th and UK on 14th.

You mean PC of course.

Xbox version in europe is out on friday, that I've no doubt. And I think PC too.

+ There are a couple of guys saying they've got it (american PC-apparently)

So no worries it's out this week.

What the??? the german version is out, but UK ain't? -odd.

Yeah. US is coming on 10th and UK on 14th.

hahaha lucasarts screwed over the us and most of europe market in favor of the germans.

i guess we know which side lucasarts was on during world war 2. :ph34r:

Hey, that's not fair we were "sided" (more like forced to side) with germany in ww2, where is my copy?

Erh...? Must be released at different times in different parts of Germany (or different stores) I have a friend in Germany, and he said he wouldn't get his copy from EBgames before the 17th...

And Finally LEC has announced it has shipped... bout damn time...:huh:

EBGames store here in North York, Ontario, Canada just got it in and selling for 49.99 Cdn. I would imagine the other branches got theirs in as well.

Still waiting for the Futureshop store to stock it though since they have it on sale for 39.99 Cdn until Thursday (you can pre-order online from them). Not surprising they have the same deal as Best Buy since Best Buy owns Futureshop.

Would have preferred to have a working copy to play with now but 10 dollars is 10 dollars :D . Just have to be patient.