KOTOR 2 X-Box or PC version?

Which version would you choose?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which version would you choose?

• X-Box
    • PC

Being one who has had the opportunity to play KotOR2 on the Xbox, I vote PC :blink:

KotOR2 for Xbox:

1) it's buggy.

2) it can't be patched.

3) low resolution.

KotOR for PC:

1) it's buggy.

2) it can be patched (will it, however, is a different question).

3) high resolution.

I tend to like console games because they're relatively bug free compared to PC games, but that's because almost all the games I play are ported from Japan, where our counterparts have been forced to endure all the bugs and flaws in their games so that we may received polished (and poorly dubbed) versions for less than what they paid ;)

I guess they get to enjoy a polished international version of KotOR2 for the Xbox... maybe.

PC...

Xbox and consoles in generall are for boys.

PC are for men.. :cool:

I think you might have self-esteem issues, either that or just serious "short" comings :">

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

PC...

I think you might have self-esteem issues, either that or just serious "short" comings :">

I agree. There is nothing wrong with a man loving his console and his console loving him.

Indeed, ah my lovely, trustworthy black box with an x. >_<

I chose Xbox b/c no one has even played the pc version so how do you know if it is better...

well, it has had 2 months more time to be fixed of problems, so it had better be or Obsidian and Lucasarts will be on my list of terrible companies.

JamieKirby's list of terrible companies:

ahh... new additions

LucasArts entertainment - Buggy PC KotOR2 experience

Obsidian entertainment - Overly secretive developers

I chose Xbox b/c no one has even played the pc version so how do you know if it is better...

well, it has had 2 months more time to be fixed of problems, so it had better be or Obsidian and Lucasarts will be on my list of terrible companies.

Can we see the list please?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

PC...

Yes, and mine is bigger than yours :cool:

Voted PC, as that is the only version playable on the hardware I got.

The x-box is sort of feminine looking isn't it ? :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein