KOTOR 3

What is the biggest improvement listed that you want to see?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What is the biggest improvement listed that you want to see?

• Most Bugs fixed
    • New Engine
    • Deeper Story
    • Improved NPC Interaction
    • New Lightsaber Upgrades
    • Other (Post what you would like improved then)

I'd prefer to se more advanced NPC interactions. I really enjoy all the in-party drama, and altho it was certainly improved, it was still lacking a lot in KotORII. For one thing, characters did not really act after their alignment at all. I had my Handmaiden fully Darkside, and she'd still complain about killing innocents 24/7. So, I'd like to see alignment actually matter more for your party members, and not just be aesthetics.

Oh, and a new engine would be nice too, I do however value the story aspects a lot more.

"When the foul sore of envy corrupts the vanquished heart, the very exterior itself shows how forcibly the mind is urged by madness. For paleness seizes the complexion, the eyes are weighed down, the spirit is inflamed, while the limbs are chilled, there is frenzy in the heart, there is gnashing with the teeth."

Improved NPC Interaction Deeper Story and for the dark side story to be like really really evil like force rage but you like rip the guys or womans arms off and beat em with em or a big battle with like thousands of troops at war with thousands of sith eilte at one time or you play a jedi and have to fight like 10 Sith Lords At one time extreme dark or extreme light

Fix the bugs. Now. That's all I ask. I want my 50 bucks worth, and I ain't got it yet.

This franchise will get people to pay for it. Best to wait until the product is truly done before shipping it out. You will make your money - it's a great series, and I hope it continues. But the more you half-ass the product, the less people are going to be willing to pay for it.

All of the above. They should also sort out the swoop racing it was so much better on KOTOR 1. I also want a pink lightsaber crystal and robe but it's probably better if I made a new topic asking for that when it's confirmed. :D

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Multiplayer PVP.Nuff said.

Euhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm gonna have to thumbs down this one.

Yeah dude. How I long for a thumbs down smiley.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

And whoever says Mulitplayer deserves to be shot.

Took the words right out of my mouth.biggrincomputA.gif

wooooo 400 posts. partytime.gif

Edited by sucky

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

More time.

It's annoying when publishers force developers to release the game before it is the way they want it to be; perfect.

Do you want KotOR III to be out before X-mas next year, or wait longer and have a better game?

More time.

It's annoying when publishers force developers to release the game before it is the way they want it to be; perfect.

Yeah right. Ever heard of Duke Nukem Forever? >_<

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

New engine.

Cowls that actually go over the head, and preferably cast a shadow. Game doesn't really need a physics engine but it does need a graphic boost and major shadow and shader work done. Kreia's cowl really didn't do her justice, it just kind of covered her eyes, you didn't feel like there was lights above her.

Also, for the Sith, I'd like to be able to craft a mask.

It seems most of the Sith Lords have some sort of mask or headpiece. Revan's thus far being the coolest. I think if you go full Dark Side you, perhaps in some sidequest craft your own mask and imbue it with your own powers. That would be cool.

And the whole alignment thing was neat, but you're right. If their alignment goes down, they should act like it. Full darksided Handmaiden should be bad to the bone and like it, with perhaps only the slightest chance for redemption if something strikes a nerve within the character.

The series simply needs a new game engine. KotOR looked great for the time, but KotOR II looks dated and you can easily see how the graphics limitations are limiting what the developers are trying to do.

A brand new engine would be great. More interaction in the environments, more variety in combat manouevers, and implemented physics: force pushing someone into a wall and having them actually interact with it is much better than an awkward jerk backwards.

Furthermore, I hope Lucasarts gives them more time to make the game. KotOR II suffered immensely because of marketing prioritising and startegy. As such, KotOR II feels unfinished.

I hope obsidian will release an add on to kotor 2 & let people plays the next kotor with the last save of kotor 2, cause this game is really great but the end of kotor 2 is really bad, just when you are a confirmed master jedi, u just started relations with friends (like relations master-padawan) and the game ends :(:(

I want to continue kotor 2 like a master, teaching friends, & continue the saga as kreia explained it....

custom tailor fights so that they are a bit more challenging and fun (don't get me wrong pwning everyone with my consular/sith lord was a whole lot of fun but sometimes challenge can be a good thing). The only thing that gave me a challenge was kreia and sion on the final battles...and it wasn't even that hard.