KOTOR 3

What is the biggest improvement listed that you want to see?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What is the biggest improvement listed that you want to see?

• Most Bugs fixed
    • New Engine
    • Deeper Story
    • Improved NPC Interaction
    • New Lightsaber Upgrades
    • Other (Post what you would like improved then)

I think it needs a new engine, not that there's especially anything wrong with the current one, but if its getting slammed now, it'll get slammed even worse in a few years' time. Not one that strays too far from the Odessey tho, for continuity's sake. Am I being picky? :">

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Being able to have your hood up or down. :D

Actually its a but hard to say since i have not got the game yet but i would have to say a new engine, from what i've been reading on these boards.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Less speculation

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

if we got a new engine then it would change everything...they may aswell make a completely different series because it would barely be a kotor game anymore.

it doesnt even matter what new or improved features it may have but just that its a kotor game...i dont know about you but i get bored with playing kotor 1 over and over again and reading the same dialogue over and over again and just wishing for a game thats even vaguely like kotor 1.

gg no re i win pwnage by ><FISH'> kthxbye fo shizzle

I say all of the above! Though bugs and a new engine are at the top of my list of things that need serious imporvement.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

THE ENGINE IS F---ING FINE YOU MOFO'ING BEASTY CARROTS ASS OF A MANBEAST!

You know from anyone else this would have been an insult but since its comming from someone with the IQ of a grapefruit its not so bad.

The Engine while does work, it is by no means "fine". The fact that the engine is far out of date. With games like Half life 2 and Halo 2 out on the market it really makes KOTOR and TSL look sad. Now I am not sugesting that they should use either of those engines but there are a couple of RPGs in developement that they could choose from for the new enigne, (i.e. save time on developement, since i know thats why your whining like a little baby over the engine being "F---ING FINE").The graphics aren't the only thing that makes KOTOR and TSL look sad compaired to current games on the market another thing is the fact that most games now have a physics engine built in which would change the dynamics of the game play a bit since if there were physics in the game you couldn't go around and spam force lightning at everything since you would more than likely blow up your party in the process. But these are just two things that changing the engine would improve. Now if you have a GOOD reason other than because it would take too much time to build using another engine, then I am more than willing to listen to your arguement.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

In my opinion to get the biggest possible Improvement would include two steps:

1) give it back to BIOWARE

2) build it for/release the PC, there will be way less bugs, and it will run way better, even on xbox, cause face it, but the time k3 comes out the new xbox will be too, and it'll be as nice as PC's nowadays.

2) build it for/release the PC, there will be way less bugs, and it will run way better, even on xbox, cause face it, but the time k3 comes out the new xbox will be too, and it'll be as nice as PC's nowadays.

IMHO there is are 2 ways to improve your post.

1. Take more english lessons.

2. Think about what you want to say b4 you start typing.

:-

Sorry, no offense, I just could not help myself. :(

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

:(

the only REAL spelling error is i typed "but" instead of "by"

woops. everything else is gramatically correct.

P.S.: I love to laugh at people who try and correct other's spelling on a forum for a game, or anything not at all pertaining to "english," grammer, language, or school. Lets face it, are you here to be a grammar teacher or a gaming enthusiast?

:-

I, myself, pick the latter.

EDIT:

I did notice what I had done wrong immediatelly after submitting, however I chose to wait for you/someone to make fun of it. lol

I also realized I had also made another error, this part; "build it for/release the PC," should have been, "build it/release it for the PC first."

Though, on the otherhand, maybe the reason so many "posters" love to banter on about grammatical errors is because they lack the brain power to descifer through insignificant, meaningless, time wasting "poo-doo," so to speak(type, really).

But maybe I'm in probable error in that respect aswell.

:devil:

• 2 weeks later...
it NEEDS bioware and not obsidian, obsidian completely bombed the kotor franchise...

No what it needs is Obsidian given the time and money to allow them to do their thing and make the game the way they really want to. Then you'll see what a great game is....Obsidan did a great job considering the time they had.

:)

Okay, well, improvement is not a proper noun, so its capitalisation is wrong (and I confess I make this mistake fairly often), but the irony in this post is staggering. "There is are"? "english lessons"? Unlike improvement, English is a proper noun. "b4"? Will I find that in a dictionary?

But don't mind what I say, I'm a Semantics Nazi, not a grammar one.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!