Why doesn't the Ebon Hawk have a bathroom?

I was totally thinking about this last night while I was playing. I figured Jedi don't need to go to the bathroom. You know how Kreia teaches you that Force power to hold your breath? There's probably some sort of Force power that allows you to not pee as well.

It's a midichlorian thing, I guess.

or the cat woman

Or not. icon8.gif

And lets face it, taking a p**s is not the most interesting part of any normal Jedi's day. On a side note, The force would be handy for public toilets though, you could hover above the seats w/o worring who has sat on them before you  :ph34r:

Force Hover. :)

On that subject, and since this can't possibly get anymore graphic or gross, I'll take a gander: Wouldn't a higher 'hover' distance increase the Archimedes effect of the splash - thereby increasing the likelihood of being squirted by the abominable public toilet water?

:ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

On that subject, and since this can't possibly get anymore graphic or gross, I'll take a gander:  Wouldn't a higher 'hover' distance increase the Archimedes effect of the splash - thereby increasing the likelihood of being squirted by the abominable public toilet water?

Obviously you've done your homework. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Or... You're just thinking about it too much. Ever wonder why it takes so long to go from one planet to the next? That's the characters stopping at a space station ala "Space Balls", and having their designated bathroom break. That's right, you heard me. They all go to the bathroom only for how many times you move between planets. So go easy on 'em folks, and go from one planet to the next at least a couple of times.

On that subject, and since this can't possibly get anymore graphic or gross, I'll take a gander:  Wouldn't a higher 'hover' distance increase the Archimedes effect of the splash - thereby increasing the likelihood of being squirted by the abominable public toilet water?

Obviously you've done your homework. :)

Thanks Number Man, I try. :">

manthing2.jpg

Juhani looked like a drug taking alcoholic or something like that. Never used here, just on DS because I thought she would join my Sith-PC, But what did this cat-"women" (I'm not sure if "she" is a "she" O.o) do?: "Oh, Revan, suck my ass, I'm not bad anymore" so I had to kill her o:)

am i the only one that didnt think juhani was that bad?  o:) (in terms of character, not "looks")

She was pretty good IMO. She was a bit whiney, but in a believable way.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

She was pretty good IMO. She was a bit whiney, but in a believable way.

It sucked that she was totally immune to the lure of the dark side and stuff. But I suppose that isn't her fault. <_<

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

They should've incorporated the option of selling Juhani into slavery.  o:)

You mean you couldn't? :(

I always thought that was an option judging from the dialogue options you get. But then again, you had dialogue options to have her fall to the dark side again.

Suckage.

They should've incorporated the option of selling Juhani into slavery.  o:)

You mean you couldn't? :(

I always thought that was an option judging from the dialogue options you get. But then again, you had dialogue options to have her fall to the dark side again.

Suckage.

Tell me about it. At least in TSL, you have the option of

sacrificing

one of your party members!

manthing2.jpg

Why'd I click on this thread? What compelled me? Lol. This is so wierd. The Ebon Hawk had no bathroom cuz T3 doubled as the can. :(o:)

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Because it would be too much like the Sims game then (not that the Sims was a bad game or anything). If a bathroom was added, you'd probably want the option added for your character to have to use it too, right? :x

That would be very funny, your character is exploring some new planet and suddenly has to run back to the Ebon Hawk to use the bathroom... :shifty:

Because it would be too much like the Sims game then (not that the Sims was a bad game or anything). If a bathroom was added, you'd probably want the option added for your character to have to use it too, right? :lol:

That would be very funny, your character is exploring some new planet and suddenly has to run back to the Ebon Hawk to use the bathroom... :geek:

There could be a toilet on each world so that you do not have to go back.

But imagine the queue when sharing a bathroom with a whole planet. :blink:

Maybe you could charge addission to the Ebon hawks toilet. :p

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Because it would be too much like the Sims game then (not that the Sims was a bad game or anything). If a bathroom was added, you'd probably want the option added for your character to have to use it too, right? :lol:

That would be very funny, your character is exploring some new planet and suddenly has to run back to the Ebon Hawk to use the bathroom... :geek:

There could be a toilet on each world so that you do not have to go back.

But imagine the queue when sharing a bathroom with a whole planet. :blink:

Maybe you could charge addission to the Ebon hawks toilet. :p

KOTOR III: The toilet attendant of the Sith :p

Oh---I can ANSWER this one----and I think you'll like it.

You see, there's a little known truth that all Force Sensitive creatures have certain traits that come along with their metachlorian capabilities. Some, for example, have Force Sensitivity, others Battle Meditation, and others yet something else. You get the general idea. Well, according to secret Jedi documentation, all force sensitive creatures have a capability that isn't really labeled per se but is known as Force Flush. It allows your body to flush itself of all harmful toxins, etc. The cruder creatures of the galaxy know this as Force Crap. This ability is shared by any non-force sensitive creatures travelling with the force sensitive creature. The radius of this ability is thousands of light years, magnified by the number of bugs found in newly released software, so since there are sufficient numbers of force sensitive creatures and well more than a fair share of bugs.....well, there's no need for a bathroom in a ship. But later on, when there's just Luke, this becomes a serious problem bugs or no bugs...hence the RETURN OF THE TOILETS..... Ummm...Sorry....wrong title.....must have had a disconnect there somewhere. SPACEBALLS anyone????

Hammer.