Why doesn't the Ebon Hawk have a bathroom?

If i remember, this was discussed quite heavily on the bioware boards and the conclusion that was reached was.................................... People in the SW universe don't go to toilet, they recycle it.

Hope that was helpful! :lol:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Well, it's not that odd, considering they don't seem to have sex either. Which must mean they reproduce through asexual means, just like amoebas.

You should know better than to ask those questions. Lucas' universe takes away all the worst things of Humanity. Such as basic physiological functions, and the RIAA. :lol:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well, it's not that odd, considering they don't seem to have sex either. Which must mean they reproduce through asexual means, just like amoebas.

You should know better than to ask those questions. Lucas' universe takes away all the worst things of Humanity. Such as basic physiological functions, and the RIAA. :lol:"

I must object. It's clearly shown that Aleema Keto and Ulic Qel Droma made room for some nookie time in TotJ. :">

manthing2.jpg

I disagree too people in the Star Wars universe have sex and use the bathroom in the same places they do here, in or behind a dumpster

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I disagree too people in the Star Wars universe have sex and use the bathroom in the same places they do here, in or behind a dumpster

Yup. The general consensus is that T3-M4 doubles up as a 'Porta-Pot'. ^_^

Well he has to have some uses!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yup. The general consensus is that T3-M4 doubles up as a 'Porta-Pot'. ^_^

Well he has to have some uses!

OMG...No wonder he doesn't like me... :ermm: :ph34r:

You should know better than to ask those questions. Lucas' universe takes away all the worst things of Humanity. Such as basic physiological functions, and the RIAA. :ermm:"

I must object. It's clearly shown that Aleema Keto and Ulic Qel Droma made room for some nookie time in TotJ. :">

But we all know that TotJ and SW are like apples and oranges...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You should know better than to ask those questions. Lucas' universe takes away all the worst things of Humanity. Such as basic physiological functions, and the RIAA. :ermm:"

Sure, no one is shown having sex in the movies. That doesn't mean they don't.

You should know better than to ask those questions. Lucas' universe takes away all the worst things of Humanity. Such as basic physiological functions, and the RIAA. >_<"

But we all know that TotJ and SW are like apples and oranges...

Surely you mean birds and bees? >_<

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

of course ppl in starwars have sex, what are you thinking? >_<  do you think luke and leia just fell out of the sky? i think not.  >_<

I told you. Asexual reproduction. Which is not surprising considering the cringe-worthy love confession scenes... :)"

Actually... the SciFi series Firefly tackled that weighty issue of potties on spaceships. On that series, you pulled down a panal in the wall that "became" a pottie.

And *my* PC and Carth certainly made the creature with two backs... many times. As did my *other* PC and... Bao Dur! :thumbsup:

Because they all wear nappies. he he he.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

And lets face it, taking a p**s is not the most interesting part of any normal Jedi's day. On a side note, The force would be handy for public toilets though, you could hover above the seats w/o worring who has sat on them before you :ph34r:

Gross, i know.

Hutts have more chins than the chinese phone book

And *my* PC and Carth certainly made the creature with two backs... many times.  As did my *other* PC and... Bao Dur!  ;)

Only in your imagination, baby. :cool:

Because people in the star wars universe don't need to go to the toliet or wash them selves. :D

Come to think of it, where's the showers? They'll probably "use the force" instead <_<

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy