Jefferson and NWN2

Xiw

First of all, the Jefferson plot is set in the Dalelands and not anywhere near the city of Neverwinter.

Just like Baldurs Gate II took place in Baldurs Gate... :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Are you mocking me?

:rolleyes: Now why would I do that?

I'm actually hurt :p

You just said the opposite of what I suggested in my post. I got the impression of being mocked at...

Sorry if I hurt your feelings though... (peace? :p )

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I was being melodramatic :(

;)

It's all good Ramza :)

As for the inclusion, if they made it as an expansion they could easily use the Jefferson Story since they could start it in Neverwinter and just move you to the correct location.

I was being melodramatic :(

:)

It's all good Ramza :)

As for the inclusion, if they made it as an expansion they could easily use the Jefferson Story since they could start it in Neverwinter and just move you to the correct location.

You have got a point there. Since the two NWN1 expansions had almost nothing to do with the OC story and took place in different locations, it is quite possible to be able to put the Jefferson story in an expansion.

The problem is that Herve might start making lawsuits against Obsidian and Atari for copying something that he owns.

Anyway, if you have seen the new fallout 3 pic that is shown at NMA, you can understand that the Mystary engine has become outdated and that there is no point into ressurecting the project. The only way to save it is to combine its

story and all of its features (regional reputation, etc) with a new technology. Besides, if Bestheda has indeed bought this engine, then there is no way that Jefferson will get ressurected in the form it was meant to be released.

Obsidian is capable of doing such a thing. I will have to ask Feargus.

Cheers.

PS: As a proof of my good faith (when I apologized), Darque, I accept to go on a date with you next week. :thumbsup:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p