MOVIE CASTING

Exile: Clive Owen (depends on how the role was written)

Kreia: Sara Kestelman (this is the actually voice actress, I looked her up, she totally looks the part) though Judi Dench would be cool too

Mira: Hillary Swank

Atton: Ryan Reynolds

Handmaiden: Milla Jovovich (maybe, she's getting a little old for the part though)

Mandalore: Kurt Russel

HK47: Steve Buscemi

G0T0: original voice actor i guess

Visas: Kelly Hu

One thing I've noticed is that people keep selecting people whose faces look the part, and whose voices match the part, but for these roles, you need people whose bodies match the part too. A ridiculously skinny person as the Handmaiden wouldn't work, she is a hand-to-hand fighter. Same thing goes for a lot of them, these people are all experienced warriors, you aren't going make zach braff or Shannyn Sossamon convincing as fighters.

What about Leelee Sobieski for the Handmaiden? Not too skinny, definitely about the right age.

I haven't really seen her in anything in a long time...she may or may not be good, she doesn't really look the part(the handmaiden has really aristocratic features) but if she can act the part, it makes up of a lot. (and ur right, she isn't too skinny, which is a plus...most younger actresses are way too skinny...there are a few exceptions, but not many. By younger, I mean under 25)