KOTOR2 PC System Requirements

Here are the system requirements for KOTOR2 on the PC. Taken from Lucas Arts' KOTOR2 page.

Computer:

100DirectX 9.0c compatible computer.

Operating Systems:

Windows 98 SE, Millennium (ME), 2000, and XP.

CPU:

Pentium III or Athlon class 1 GHz or faster required.

Pentium 4 or Athlon XP class 1.6 GHz or faster recommended.

Memory:

256 MB RAM required.

512 MB RAM recommended.

Graphics Card:

32 MB OpenGL 1.4 compliant AGP or PCX 3D Graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) Capability required.

ATI Radeon 9200 or NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti or better recommended.

Sound Card:

100DirectX 9.0c compatible audio device required.

CD-ROM:

Quad Speed CD-ROM drive required.

16 Speed CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive recommended.

Input Device:

Keyboard and mouse required.

DirectX:

Microsoft DirectX 9.0c is included on this CD. You will be prompted to install DirectX during the installation of this game if this or a more recent version isn't already properly installed on your system.

NOTE: DirectX may require the "latest" updates for your operating system. This may also include the latest drivers for your particular motherboard, sound and video hardware.

Here is the chipset list for the system specs:

-----------------------------------------------------

Video Chipsets Supported at Time of Release:

ATI Radeon 8500/9000/9200

ATI Radeon 9500/9600/9700/9800

ATI Radeon X300/X600/X700/X800

NVIDIA GeForce 2/3/4 Family

NVIDIA GeForceFX Family

NVIDIA GeForce 6 Family

Additional chipsets supported. For a complete list of supported 3D cards, please consult the Troubleshooting Guide, or visit the Technical Section of the LucasArts website at www.lucasarts.com.

newlogo.gif

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that no where in the requirements (or any other place in the manual) does it say how much hard drive the game requires? I realize that meeting hard drive space requirements will likely not be an issue with most people, but, none the less, this is the 1st game that I can remember buying that didn't state how much space it was going to take up.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that no where in the requirements (or any other place in the manual) does it say how much hard drive the game requires?  I realize that meeting hard drive space requirements will likely not be an issue with most people, but, none the less, this is the 1st game that I can remember buying that didn't state how much space it was going to take up.

A lot....