Prima DVD Guide password

It is the strategy guide with a special dvd that includes some pretty cool bonus content and hidden information. There is a section called Jedi Mind Trick that you can enter if you input the correct code. It took me forever playing trial and error but I finally found the code. First off, the code only lets you input directional keys and numbers 1-5, nothing else will enter. The DVD is worth it just for the character reviews that HK-47 does! The DVD contains a listing of ALL the characters you can get in the game as well as tips for building them up. At the end of each character profile HK gives his personal evaluation of the character, and yes, it is the same character and voice from the games!

You can read more about the guide here:

http://www.primagames.com/strategy/book/7134/

Ok, at the code entry, use your DVD directional keys, or if you are playing the dvd on a computer, the arrow keys, to input the following:

Left Down Down Right Right Down Down Left

You will hear our favorite buddy HK-47 say something and then the new menu will come on.

Enjoy!

Ahh, only 3 more days till the PC version is in my hands!

It is the strategy guide with a special dvd that includes some pretty cool bonus content and hidden information. There is a section called Jedi Mind Trick that you can enter if you input the correct code. It took me forever playing trial and error but I finally found the code. First off, the code only lets you input directional keys and numbers 1-5, nothing else will enter. The DVD is worth it just for the character reviews that HK-47 does! The DVD contains a listing of ALL the characters you can get in the game as well as tips for building them up. At the end of each character profile HK gives his personal evaluation of the character, and yes, it is the same character and voice from the games!

You can read more about the guide here: 

http://www.primagames.com/strategy/book/7134/

Ok, at the code entry, use your DVD directional keys, or if you are playing the dvd on a computer, the arrow keys, to input the following:

Left  Down  Down  Right  Right  Down  Down  Left

You will hear our favorite buddy HK-47 say something and then the new menu will come on.

Enjoy!

Ahh, only 3 more days till the PC version is in my hands!

Much obliged sir, great way to start off your first post as well. Welcome to the boards!