To Obsidian and LucasArts

I thought that date on the site meant 1/05 as in February, of '05.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

i never believe reviews, they always judge games on how they like it, everyones' tastes are different.

No. There's no 'taste' element when reporting bugs in reviews. A feature that doesn't work as it should or any other sort of glitches aren't subject to the reviewer's personal preferences. Bugs can't be enjoyed depending on your tastes.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

05 is the year.

(By the way, if you think TNG, DS9 and Voyager sucked, you've obviously never seen Enterprise.)

Yup, LucasArts posted Feb '05 but not the day. Ofcourse now we actually know the release dates... February 8th for North America and February 10-11th for Europe.

By the way, nope I never have seen Enterprise... I hear its a pretty good series but I can't comment since I've never seen it.

You liked Star Trek: Insurrection???

ST: 2 and First Contact were by far the best, Generations and 3 were the best of the odd-numbered (3 only because it ties 2 and 4 together).

I've been seeing, now, 3 dates used.

Feb. 5th being mentioned here as the release date from Lucasarts.

Feb. 8th at Amazon and other places.

Feb. 10th in todays Best Buy ad.

You liked Star Trek: Insurrection???

ST: 2 and First Contact were by far the best, Generations and 3 were the best of the odd-numbered (3 only because it ties 2 and 4 together).

I've been seeing, now, 3 dates used.

Feb. 5th being mentioned here as the release date from Lucasarts.

Feb. 8th at Amazon and other places.

Feb. 10th in todays Best Buy ad.

February 8th for N. America

February 10th to god knows when for Europe (different release dates for different countries)

The excuse is they are sitting on their bums eating donuts and watching re-runs of the Original Star Trek :blink:

TNG, DS9 and Voyager (especially) really sucked.

TOS, and ST II - ST X are all worth watching. I think that the odd number rule of ST movies is complete BS.

How is it you could like Nemisis? It was by far the worst Star Trek Movie made to date. Heck even the cast said it was horrible. Then again I was kinda partial to Data so to have him killed off really kinda sucked.

05 is the year.

(By the way, if you think TNG, DS9 and Voyager sucked, you've obviously never seen Enterprise.)

Personally I like all of them accept for Deep Space 9.

I mean...they just sat on a space station, it wasn't really space exploration =/

But the other one's are great, and I'm a big Enterprise fan ;)

Hey being on a space station isn't bad, when handled right that is. I personally didn't like DS9 either but I did like Babylon 5, I think for the most part it was better than the majority of the star trek episode produced in the last 20 years. Enterprise was/is good and it sucks that it has been caneled but I guess it was/is time to give the franchise a rest for a few years. Though I would still have liked it to have been picked up for one more year just too see how things would playout, sicne they are doing much better this season with the episode and such.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

It's like Enterprise is cramming to explain all the stuff they never got around to before they get cancelled. Seems a bit rushed to me, like "Oh look, magic interstellar alliance!" but whatever... The xindi thing was ok i guess, but everything in it is just a little too generic and violent to really feel like star trek, though I'm glad they finally acknowledged that their vulcans weren't like the ones we'd seen before.....