When is the actual european release date for PC???

Variable.

Just ask who ever you plan to buy it from, when it is being releast. :p

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yes but he is not in the UK, he is in Sweden.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

omg why are all these fools fretting over a few days possible error? if you are that sad to actually worry then do as sun tzu said...or go and buy it on feb 20'th

I have already pre-ordered it with First Class. :D

it will get dispatched on the 10th and since first class is next business day delivery, i will get it on the 11th. :D

it's the 11th. now SHUT THE HELL UP! this has been answered time and time again. no need for a new thread...

Your right that there was no real need for a whole new thread, but the thing is that with different countries come different delivery dates or possibly different release dates. So its understandable that someone might be confussed on the subject when they only see that the UK gets it on the 11th and not knowing for sure when their country will get it.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

it's the 11th. now SHUT THE HELL UP! this has been answered time and time again. no need for a new thread...

Your right that there was no real need for a whole new thread, but the thing is that with different countries come different delivery dates or possibly different release dates. So its understandable that someone might be confussed on the subject when they only see that the UK gets it on the 11th and not knowing for sure when their country will get it.

wow, someone has knowledge.

wow, someone has knowledge.

:">

Well I do have my moments :blink:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Yeah so, when is it coming out here in Papua new Guinea?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

As i already disclosed, if you are unsure just ask the retailer, from whom you wish to purchase the item, when it is to be issued.

Yeah so, when is it coming out here in Papua new Guinea?

nobody cares...

The game better be here by the 11th cause otherwise I ....I em am ....I'll, I could....I'LL GET AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'LL GET...Yeah!  And then I,  I could burn down the building....or something...to that effect....

Just don't develop an Oedipus complex!post-1139-1107555084.gif