Sacrificing Visas Marr

Now if only I could have sacrafied GoTo!

I would say he has replaced Zalabar as my most hated character of the whole KOTOR series, to date anyway. I think there should have been the option to send GOTO to Malacor(SP?) and just have hit blow up and take out a large section of the planet... Now that would have been a great ending.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Only is your DS and only during the fight with Darth NI and only at the one cut sceen during the battle. Though as other have said I have never sacrficed her I was usually too much stronger than him to let that happen :blink: .

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Only is your DS and only during the fight with Darth NI and only at the one cut sceen during the battle. Though as other have said I have never sacrficed her I was usually too much stronger than him to let that happen  :blink: .

So if you sacrifice her, does it kill Nihilus right away? (end the battle?) It's true that Nihilus is such a sissy that it seems like a waste to sacrifice Visas, but it's cool that they put in that option, if so.

I would say he has replaced Zalabar as my most hated character of the whole KOTOR series, to date anyway. I think there should have been the option to send GOTO to Malacor(SP?) and just have hit blow up and take out a large section of the planet... Now that would have been a great ending.

I thought

a rogue droid that became a legendary crime lord was pretty imaginative.

Truly did not see that one coming.

Besides he is the easiest character to ignore. You can just leave him on the ship and forget you even have him.

Only is your DS and only during the fight with Darth NI and only at the one cut sceen during the battle. Though as other have said I have never sacrficed her I was usually too much stronger than him to let that happen  :p .

So if you sacrifice her, does it kill Nihilus right away? (end the battle?) It's true that Nihilus is such a sissy that it seems like a waste to sacrifice Visas, but it's cool that they put in that option, if so.

No it just buys you time to regain some strength... I think. I have though had her weaken him and then he attacks her only but it only take like one or two hits from that point to kill him so its all good.

I thought

a rogue droid that became a legendary crime lord was pretty imaginative.

Truly did not see that one coming.

Besides he is the easiest character to ignore. You can just leave him on the ship and forget you even have him.

I would have liked him to serve some purpose other than to float there and gather dust. I mean come on he says that he can take out a large part of the planet the ebon hawk is on should you try to shut him down, it would have been nice to send him out on Malachor and have him "float" his round ass to Trayas place and blow the SH!T out of the planet. :thumbsup:

AscendedPaladin.png

gotos story was pretty good, but the character itself was boring.  like i said, he would have been better as a non-party npc that you just interact with on multiple occasions.

Out of all the times I have played I have yet to get him to give much in the way of back story, though that could be because I never use him. And I agree he should have been a non-party NPC

AscendedPaladin.png

Yeah, i've never triggered much of a backstory either. Seeing as how i can't stand him and his voice, he's not in my party enough for me to gain enough influence or whatever. Oh well, I'll take Visas over Goto any day :-

That reminds me though, after the release of Kotor, a whole lot of Bastila/Carth lover's threads popped up. So far, unless I just missed them, I haven't really seen any for the characters of Kotor 2. I wonder what that means? :huh:

That reminds me though, after the release of Kotor, a whole lot of Bastila/Carth lover's threads popped up.  So far, unless I just missed them, I haven't really seen any for the characters of Kotor 2.  I wonder what that means? :lol:

Your lucky, your just missing them!

Trust me, there has been a ton of threads regarding romance!

So anyway has anyone actually scraficed Visas?

AscendedPaladin.png

I sacrificed Visas my last DS playthrough. I had her equipped with a double-bladed lightsaber. And she just took that saber and jammed into her abdomen Last Samurai style.

It was so R rated. The saber goes through Visas and comes out the other end. Then both she and Nihilus collapse, and you can commence a beat down on Nihilus that should last about 2-3 seconds.

You then see Visas still barely alive, asking you if it worked. If her sacrifice was enough. And something about, my life for yours.

And then you can respond by saying, "Do not speak to me anymore. Die now, lest you compound your weakness."

And then she dies.

I sacrificed Visas my last DS playthrough.  I had her equipped with a double-bladed lightsaber.  And she just took that saber and jammed into her abdomen Last Samurai style.

It was so R rated.  The saber goes through Visas and comes out the other end.  Then both she and Nihilus collapse, and you can commence a beat down on Nihilus that should last about 2-3 seconds.

You then see Visas still barely alive, asking you if it worked.  If her sacrifice was enough.  And something about, my life for yours.

And then you can respond by saying, "Do not speak to me anymore.  Die now, lest you compound your weakness."

And then she dies.

what requirements must be met for this to happen? i never got any dialogue option to get her to do that even when i was ds and wanted to.

I'm not sure what exactly opens it up to be honest. I thought it happened automatically if you were DS. Maybe you have to go to Visas' chambers onboard the Ravager and let her succumb to her darkness. Let her give her speech about her hands being hate, and her eyes revenge.

I know there's a conversation you have with Kreia right after Visas shows up. The one where Kreia starts off by saying, "You've befriended the Seer." As you navigate through all of the dialogue options, you should see a choice that pops up where you can ask Kreia if it's possible to sacrifice Visas in an effort to kill her master.

I THINK you only get that option if all of your dialogue choices have been DS. Meaning, you have to let Kreia know that you care nothing for Visas and only want to use her to get to Nihilus. I think this happens right after Kreia warns you not to mate with her. One of the choices should be, "I'm only using her to track down her Master. And I intend to exploit this opportunity when it presents itself."

Or something like that.

If your female, you get a similar choice where Kreia just basically says, "Watch your back. Keep his slave close to you." And then after all that, you should see a choice that says, " But is it possible to sacrifce Visas to weaken her Master?" Which happens after Kreia tells you how powerful Nihilus is and how he is no longer a man.

I hope that makes any kind of sense. But since I've always had the option to sacrifice Visas, I never really paid attention to what triggered it. :ermm:

Talk with Visas. Gain influence with her. Then, talk about her species. I think the dialogue option is:

"I heard your species are blind" or something like that.

Then, proceed until it either says, "Failiure" or "Success." If you have enough influence, you gain Force Sight. It doesn't do much though. You can just switch to Kreia and press the right thumbstick.