Evil faces of KOTOR2

HI all im new to this forum thing so im sorry if this isnt the correct form to post this in but as the scrennies go for tsl and all other dark side people go they always have something wrong with their faces

Malak lost his jaw vader u never seen his face and he spoke like he was ckoking on a frog and the dark side pics have what looks like tribal tatoos.

Is this what happens when u use the dark side force too often and it just rots u away or something?

during the game when u try to covert your friends is there a point where pritty boy turns ugly horned boy.

never done the evil dark side plots when i tried i always ended up being good anyway

anyways thanks for any input

HI all im new to this forum thing so im sorry if this isnt the correct form to post this in but as the scrennies go for tsl and all other dark side people go they always have something wrong with their faces

Malak lost his jaw  vader u never seen his face and he spoke like he was ckoking on a frog and the dark side pics have what looks like tribal tatoos.

Is this what happens when u use the dark side force too often and it just rots u away or something?

during the game when u try to covert your friends is there a point where pritty boy turns ugly horned boy.

never done the evil dark side plots when i tried i always ended up being good anyway

Don't we see Vader's face in 4 of the 6 movies.

This doesn't apply to Malak who simply had his jaw cut off, but here goes: the rationale of Lucas would probably be that using the dark side takes a physical toll on the Force Adept not unlike the use of a highly addictive drug like heroin. The capillaries burst, the eyes sink, the figure becomes more gaunt and the user ages faster. In star wars history, the sith usually fall only to overwhelming force-exar Kun killed hundreds of jedi at his last stand; Maul killed 4 jedi in total before being killed due not to Obi-Wan's power, but due to his own overconfidence; Luke Skywalker overcomes Vader only by giving in to his own anger and tapping the darkside-which suggests that the dark side is stronger. To counterbalance this, light side force users seem to have abnormally long life (in some cases immortality). So the dark side offers quicker, more immediate and apparent power at cost to health and the light side offers health and peace of mind at the expense of a longer road toward achieving mastery. The sides of the force are a tortoise and the hare sort of thing.

Now.

From a design standpoint Malak, Sion, Vader, and Nihilis have something wrong with them because it makes them look scary. Ooh.

Malak lost his jaw  vader u never seen his face and he spoke like he was ckoking on a frog and the dark side pics have what looks like tribal tatoos.

Don't we see Vader's face in 4 of the 6 movies.

This doesn't apply to Malak who simply had his jaw cut off, but here goes: the rationale of Lucas would probably be that using the dark side takes a physical toll on the Force Adept not unlike the use of a highly addictive drug like heroin. The capillaries burst, the eyes sink, the figure becomes more gaunt and the user ages faster. In star wars history, the sith usually fall only to overwhelming force-exar Kun killed hundreds of jedi at his last stand; Maul killed 4 jedi in total before being killed due not to Obi-Wan's power, but due to his own overconfidence; Luke Skywalker overcomes Vader only by giving in to his own anger and tapping the darkside-which suggests that the dark side is stronger. To counterbalance this, light side force users seem to have abnormally long life (in some cases immortality). So the dark side offers quicker, more immediate and apparent power at cost to health and the light side offers health and peace of mind at the expense of a longer road toward achieving mastery. The sides of the force are a tortoise and the hare sort of thing.

Now.

From a design standpoint Malak, Sion, Vader, and Nihilis have something wrong with them because it makes them look scary. Ooh.

In my humble opinion, Luke never tapped into the Dark side. It was love for the only remaining family member he had left. Love can make you do crazy things...even beat up your dad...

Maul killed 4 jedi in total before being killed due not to Obi-Wan's power, but due to his own overconfidence

No. Maul was killed because it wouldn't have been coherent with the SW storyline if he had owned Obi as everything hinted he would. He died because he had to, and that reflects into the LAME way in which he was disposed of. Not that much was lost, anyway. 8)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Maul killed 4 jedi in total before being killed due not to Obi-Wan's power, but due to his own overconfidence

No. Maul was killed because it wouldn't have been coherent with the SW storyline if he had owned Obi as everything hinted he would. He died because he had to, and that reflects into the LAME way in which he was disposed of. Not that much was lost, anyway. 8)

Wasn't Obi-Won just a padawan?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

In star wars history, the sith usually fall only to overwhelming force-exar Kun killed hundreds of jedi at his last stand;

I haven't read Jedi Academy Trilogy, but in TOTJ Kun kills a grand total of 4 Jedi.

In my humble opinion, Luke never tapped into the Dark side. It was love for the only remaining family member he had left. Love can make you do crazy things...even beat up your dad...

I think it was the dark side. There was the whole bit about Vader losing his mechanical hand and Luke getting one. I think this was Luke 'becoming his father' and giving into the dard side.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I think it was the dark side. There was the whole bit about Vader losing his mechanical hand and Luke getting one. I think this was Luke 'becoming his father' and giving into the dark side.

Ah, but that was just forshadowing the future. That eventually that love would be corrupted and then become anger, and then he would become his father.

Thanks for the input people I just finished the first one as a bad girl and the smurk i had on my charcters face was cool mwahahahah.

I think when i play TSL i will try out being bad or rather evil first.

cant wait till the 11th here in scotland

thanks again

Thanks for the input people I just finished the first one as a bad girl and the smurk i had on my charcters face was cool mwahahahah.

thanks again

Are you sure it's the 11th? I thought the American PC and International were to be the same day, and every date I see here in the US is the 8th.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

thanks again

Are you sure it's the 11th? I thought the American PC and International were to be the same day, and every date I see here in the US is the 8th.

In the UK its released on the 11th and from what ive heard its the 8th in the US.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I haven't read Jedi Academy Trilogy, but in TOTJ Kun kills a grand total of 4 Jedi.

I think he kills something like a thousand jedi and a million Massassi at his last stand, but I haven't read the jedi academy trilogy in ten years, and there are other people way more versed in the EU than I who can clarify this. Is Nur Ab Sal still around?

No. Maul was killed because it wouldn't have been coherent with the SW storyline if he had owned Obi as everything hinted he would. He died because he had to, and that reflects into the LAME way in which he was disposed of. Not that much was lost, anyway.

I always feel like a jackass trying to rationalize Lucas's decisions in logical terms when I know that at heart there is usually a way simpler and much more stupid explanation. He probably killed off Maul because the makeup artist asked for too much money. Enter next sith Lord, some old man.