handmaiden romance

Well it's extremely stupid you can't remove the original npc's clothings, even in the original every npc had a "underwear version" when no clothes were equipped. WTF is the point of not being able to see under their robes/hoods/armor?

I pressume Neverwinter Knight that you can't remove Mandalore's stupid suit either even though everyone knows who he is...really that was just a dumb idea.

Vestigial milky white translucent eyes that don't work...yeah pretty much still yuck. Guess Mira is the closest thing to a good lucking female character in K2 then, too bad there's no romance option with her. Then again from what I've read lately the romances in the game fizzle without explanation really badly which is yet another disappointment.

I pressume Neverwinter Knight that you can't remove Mandalore's stupid suit either even though everyone knows who he is...really that was just a dumb idea.

as far as i can recall, no you cant.

i believe its just handmaiden/disciple, atton, mira and bao-dur that can change appearance in terms of what they wear.

i dont think you can even remove mandalores armor. you can equip visas and kreia with different robes, but in game they just have their original clothes on, whereas manadalore cant be changed.

So true, so very true. I wonder why they bothered to do that? Maybe they didn't want to step on any canonical toes by making any definitions as to the appearance of miraluka in regards to their ocular make-up. Of course that didn't stop anyone with their make-over of the Cathar in the last game *shrugs*. I would have liked to have seen Visas' face, Vestigial milky white translucent eyes that don't work or NO Vestigial milky white translucent eyes that don't work.

No one knows what her eyes look like that's never been confirmed I think they just look like normal eyes.

They never showed Shoaneb's eyes in Tales of the Jedi either, so I'm hoping they're just regular eyes as well:

shoaneb2s.jpg

Where is the image???

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

No one knows what her eyes look like that's never been confirmed I think they just look like normal eyes.

They never showed Shoaneb's eyes in Tales of the Jedi either, so I'm hoping they're just regular eyes as well:

shoaneb2s.jpg

Where is the image???

You just quoted it. ;)

manthing2.jpg