handmaiden romance

Can you really call any of the relationships "romances"

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

well, it's implied that Visas loves you if you're male. if you're female then it's heavily implied that Atton loves you. 

Is it ham-fisted highschool love/nookie?  no, thank god.  It's subtle and doesn't steal focus from the main game.

Theres this stuff called middle ground

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

So true, so true.  Visas *sighs* :o ...

I don't know how you can like Visas so much, shes bound to look like that guy in Jacob's Ladder.

I don't know the idea of having no eyes and just skin where her eye sockets should be is kind of gross

Eeeewwww, I just thought Visas was blind not that she had no eye sockets or eyeballs, that is gross.

But can't you tell? Can't you simply remove her cloak and look at her face like in KotOR 1? Because it's really stupid if they removed the option to change npc clothing.

But can't you tell? Can't you simply remove her cloak and look at her face like in KotOR 1? Because it's really stupid if they removed the option to change npc clothing.

you cant remove visas' hood, or kreia's either. even when you equip them with jedi robes, their "original" clothing still is the one you see in game. only handmaiden of the females has a changeable attire.

you cant remove visas' hood, or kreia's either. even when you equip them with jedi robes, their "original" clothing still is the one you see in game. only handmaiden of the females has a changeable attire.

Turn the viel into a paper bag with Angelina Jolie taped to it and BAM!!!! You have a face any man can love.